OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Centers come home to Houston.

Hayes, Moses, Sampson, Dream, Yao, Dream2
pimp.gif

Under the current CBA, by summer 2012, we should(?) be under to sign both outright.

Come home Dwight. [skylar grey]im coming home, im coming home, tell the world im coming home[/skylar grey]
laugh.gif
This made me laugh.

They go to Houston, but most of them don't do anything but get injured and underachieve.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Parish was no Wilt nor Kareem, definitely.

But I'd say he's comparable to Mikan. Mikan had a short, strong career. If you're going to go ahead and mention Mikan, you might as well mention Robert Parish as well. Won just as many rings as Mikan I believe, had quite the illustrious career, and thrived in a much more competitive age of basketball.
Yeah no offense but Mikan didn't play against anyone. I don't even consider him that great.

Sampson and Yao broke down but we beat those Showtime Lakers in 86 and was right there in 09 with the current Lakers.

But outta that list who underachieved, I know you're not referencing Dream2? We've never lost a game he's played in for us.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Sampson and Yao broke down but we beat those Showtime Lakers in 86 and was right there in 09 with the current Lakers.

But outta that list who underachieved, I know you're not referencing Dream2? We've never lost a game he's played in for us.
pimp.gif
Oh God, put a lid on it.
sick.gif

Miami's 4th quarter offense is going to look like trash against the Celtics...

Originally Posted by CP1708

That'll be a nice elbow to the head next year for Wade.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah that wasn't necessary. 

A tough win like this could be good for Miami going into the next round.

Finally Celtics/Heat.
devil.gif

What was the spread of the Heat-Sixers game? I'd ask Wade but he's recovering from the elbow.
laugh.gif

I wonder how many of my own quotes I could pull in here tellin Doo he was in for a rude awakening in the playoffs. Prolly take days to locate them all.
laugh.gif
It's a marathon tho, but they were regular season champs.......oh wait, they blew that too.
laugh.gif
Well, we have some lovely parting gifts for them, thanks for playin so "great" for those 6 months.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom