OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Dwight to LA makes total sense.

He can continue to mimic Shaq's career and he gets to play second fiddle, where he belongs.

I'm really going to enjoy rooting against that team.

Was at work so I didn't get to see the game. But I'm proud of the Hawks we could have easily started to crumble after the last game and we didn't.
but I always believed that. We could beat them, besides Dwight we got a lil more talent than them.

But the bulls will be a much tougher challenge, and we will need to play our best to beat them

Bulls are going to bust their head til the white meat shows though.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ JA
I'm impressed with Dallas. If they win tonight, they were a "Brandon Roy going back in the time machine" game away from finishing Portland in 5 games. I wouldn't write them off too soon actually. 

LMA isn't playing like he was during that run in December/January.  I think all those minutes Nate played him have added up.  He's shooting more jumpers again, not the inside stuff he was doin earlier. 

Give credit to Dallas' defense.

We have two huge defenders who can always front him, anytime he's on the court. There's no time in the game where he has an advantage over someone like Dirk or Marion.

He's shooting his jumpers because the length of Wood and Ty is bothering him.

Early in the series, we were afraid of contact. Now? We're absorbing it, taking it, and playing him greatly.

Those same defenders didn't do @#$% against him when he was goin good.  The kid is tired  Dude played 40 minutes a game for 81 games, and he's playin 43 minutes a game in the playoffs.  He's gassed. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Those same defenders didn't do @#$% against him when he was goin good.  The kid is tired  Dude played 40 minutes a game for 81 games, and he's playin 43 minutes a game in the playoffs.  He's gassed. 
You think our guys aren't tired? We're the old team. They're young.

We're giving him hell. How often does he have to constantly face two legit 7' that are just as long as he is? It's not like he has a size advantage.

But whatever, don't give our defenders credit, that's cool.
laugh.gif

Oh hey, it's 2006 Jason Terry!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

You think our guys aren't tired? We're the old team. They're young.

We're giving him hell. How often does he have to constantly face two legit 7' that are just as long as he is? It's not like he has a size advantage.

But whatever, don't give our defenders credit, that's cool.
laugh.gif

Oh hey, it's 2006 Jason Terry!

Wha......Sometimes I wonder about you dude. 

I'm sorry, I missed the part where Tyson Chandler was averaging 28 minutes a game this year.  Vs the 40 that LMA just went thru. 

Oh I forgot, Tyson runs both the defense, and the offense like LMA does, with those extra 12 minutes a night......
30t6p3b.gif

Do you really not understand minutes, or you just begging for credit for Chandler or what's goin on here?  I never once said anything about younger team, players, nothing, I said LMA is GASSED, he being the one that played 40 minutes per for the past 6 months. 

It's okay CP, it's fine, you just don't want to give our defense credit, that's okay.

Bron and Rose and a bunch of other guys average near 40 minutes a game, logging tons of minutes in the Playoffs.

And of course we couldn't close out this game without potentially giving it away, let's see if we do or not.
laugh.gif

My goodness!!!! I refuse to believe the Mavs are going to let what happened last time occur again ..... doubt they'll let it slip up twice

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Bron and Rose and a bunch of other guys average near 40 minutes a game, logging tons of minutes in the Playoffs.

WRONG. 
grin.gif

4 guys averaged 39 minutes on the season.  And one of those was only for 54 games.  (Rudy Gay) 

And as for Bron, Rose and Durant, how many times have I mentioned Bron's minutes in this very thread?  I do it all the time.  Kid has 25,000 minutes already in his career.  The stuff matters.  Flat out, it does.  Wear and tear catches up to guys eventually.  Don't mean the guy is gonna die tomorrow, but he's certainly not got the legs he did a few months ago.  Got nothin to do with anything the 28 minute man does.
laugh.gif

So, what does Tyson Chandler and Haywood do? Just stand there and not get any credit for him decreasing in points for every single game prior to this one?

If you want to say he's tired, sure, but that's in part because our centers are making him work his !$% of, do they not?

I'll say it now, good luck CP, and all the Lakers.

As a fan, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I don't "expect," us to win, but I feel like we can, if we play right.

Back
Top Bottom