OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
 I mean, a single title and that will obliterate your entire franchise history, so..... *shrugs*
And they don't, so....... *shrugs*

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I thought it was widely known that Detroit messed him up bringing him back for that series.
THIS .. definitely was my impression looking back on it. 

I thought it was widely known that Detroit messed him up bringing him back for that series.
And while Grant Hill was playing on that bum ankle for the Pistons, Tim Duncan did the smart thing (for him and the Spurs) and skipped the playoffs because he had an ankle injury too.

Grant didnt have to play, hes partially to blame as well.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Grant didnt have to play, hes partially to blame as well.
If he had to do it over again, I doubt he'd play.

D12's coming to LA!!

JJ is a bum.

Guess Jameer has tickets to the 2nd round cause that's the only way he'll see D. Rose now

LOL @ these Hawks announcers...

"oh and by the way Jameer, we'll say hello to Derrick Rose for you in the second round..." LOL.

I like Dwight a lot and I know he played well and his teammates suck, the refs screw him over often, this just forces him further out the door and all...but the Hawks, in 6?

They go out in 4, 5 or 6 to Boston, Chicago or Miami...understood...but this Atlanta team? You're not getting the ball enough, teammates chucking 3's, whatever the case -- say/do something extreme..just think you better drag your team across the finish line in that series at all costs if you're a top 2-3 player. 

He can just take Shannon's number, clearly his clown %$@ won't be back next season.

Great... here comes the Dwight to LA garbage again... at least table it until the offseason.

I figured Dwight would be enough to handle Atlanta, I didn't expect the rest of the Magic to be this bad...

Back
Top Bottom