OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

If you cant keep them in Memphis, Move the grizz to Seattle. Stern would almost be killing 2 bird (Seattle & Vancouver).

Anyone know where Seattle would stand with getting a new arena approved? Would the voters approve to bring the NBA back?

If you cant keep them in Memphis, Move the grizz to Seattle. Stern would almost be killing 2 bird (Seattle & Vancouver).

Anyone know where Seattle would stand with getting a new arena approved? Would the voters approve to bring the NBA back?

No way would we lose our team again(Charlotte). Jordan wouldn't allow that to happen, espescially a 7 year old franchise with a 5 year old arena.

When is Stern suppose to be out as commish?

I hope Seattle can get a new team soon, what was done to them was wrong in so many ways.

No way would we lose our team again(Charlotte). Jordan wouldn't allow that to happen, espescially a 7 year old franchise with a 5 year old arena.

When is Stern suppose to be out as commish?

I hope Seattle can get a new team soon, what was done to them was wrong in so many ways.

hopefully we get one of those teams. nba needs to be back in seattle asap.

hopefully we get one of those teams. nba needs to be back in seattle asap.

H3at, where did you see that we couldn't post Insider stuff anymore? Not saying I don't believe you I just want something to respond to...

H3at, where did you see that we couldn't post Insider stuff anymore? Not saying I don't believe you I just want something to respond to...

Yeah I had it for the first time last year and I would only watch the certain teams, couldn't stand most of the commentators on some teams so I would just but it on mute.

Celtics commentators...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I had it for the first time last year and I would only watch the certain teams, couldn't stand most of the commentators on some teams so I would just but it on mute.

Celtics commentators...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Source Lists Bobcats, Grizzlies, Hornets As Possible Contractions
Oct 24, 2010 9:56 PM EST

Stern_David_nba.jpg
NBA commissioner David Stern has mentioned contraction as a possibility as the league enters economic uncertainty.

Stern didn't single out any franchises, but a Celtics team source told the Boston Globe that small-market cities like Charlotte, Memphis and New Orleans may be in danger of losing their teams.

What happens to the players if a team gets contracted ?
I say you need to find a way to but a team back in Seattle.

Sorry but I have a crazy question, could they be called the supersonics again?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Source Lists Bobcats, Grizzlies, Hornets As Possible Contractions
Oct 24, 2010 9:56 PM EST

Stern_David_nba.jpg
NBA commissioner David Stern has mentioned contraction as a possibility as the league enters economic uncertainty.

Stern didn't single out any franchises, but a Celtics team source told the Boston Globe that small-market cities like Charlotte, Memphis and New Orleans may be in danger of losing their teams.

What happens to the players if a team gets contracted ?
I say you need to find a way to but a team back in Seattle.

Sorry but I have a crazy question, could they be called the supersonics again?

I want a NBA team in Seattle again. David Stern is %%##*@* up the league man

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Celtics commentators...
sick.gif
sick.gif

They are the worst. %$%@ a tommy point.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Celtics commentators...
sick.gif
sick.gif

They are the worst. %$%@ a tommy point.

I want a NBA team in Seattle again. David Stern is %%##*@* up the league man

Back
Top Bottom