OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Maybe you should win a championship and stop telling me how great you are all the time. 
wink.gif

However, that was a solid commercial, really was.  LOL at the Don Johnson scene, that was good.  And the wink at Chuck? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And we can't forget the Donut too haaaaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 had me rollin!!! I agree though. I'm not a Bron hater at all but I just want to make sure it's still firmly established that this is Wade's team PERIOD!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Maybe you should win a championship and stop telling me how great you are all the time. 
wink.gif

However, that was a solid commercial, really was.  LOL at the Don Johnson scene, that was good.  And the wink at Chuck? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And we can't forget the Donut too haaaaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 had me rollin!!! I agree though. I'm not a Bron hater at all but I just want to make sure it's still firmly established that this is Wade's team PERIOD!

Originally Posted by Proshares

H3at, where did you see that we couldn't post Insider stuff anymore? Not saying I don't believe you I just want something to respond to...

Method man posted that it was not longer allowed because it might get NT in trouble w/espn. I even started on official thread & it got locked

H3at, where did you see that we couldn't post Insider stuff anymore? Not saying I don't believe you I just want something to respond to...

Method man posted that it was not longer allowed because it might get NT in trouble w/espn. I even started on official thread & it got locked

Originally Posted by h3at23

Method man posted that it was not longer aloud because it might get NT in trouble w/espn. I even started on official thread & it got locked

I think that was if people were ASKING for it though, if Pro OFFERS to post that stuff, for his own posts, I don't think anyone could be mad at that, right?  At least, that was how I was taking it. 

I'm not positive, but Pro has posted stuff a bunch of times, and nobody has complained or gotten mad right? 

If we get a ruling, don't fight it Pro, it's not worth it, just Gameday it. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Method man posted that it was not longer aloud because it might get NT in trouble w/espn. I even started on official thread & it got locked

I think that was if people were ASKING for it though, if Pro OFFERS to post that stuff, for his own posts, I don't think anyone could be mad at that, right?  At least, that was how I was taking it. 

I'm not positive, but Pro has posted stuff a bunch of times, and nobody has complained or gotten mad right? 

If we get a ruling, don't fight it Pro, it's not worth it, just Gameday it. 
wink.gif

Paul Pierce was out to lunch at Johnny Rockets in his native Los Angeles this past summer when he noticed a young man come in, buy a burger, and do a double-take when he spotted the Celtics star. Instead of approaching Pierce, the teenager quickly dashed out of the restaurant. Pierce wasn’t sure why the kid was in such a hurry — until he returned about 10 minutes later

“He came back with the biggest Lakers flag I’ve ever seen,

Paul Pierce was out to lunch at Johnny Rockets in his native Los Angeles this past summer when he noticed a young man come in, buy a burger, and do a double-take when he spotted the Celtics star. Instead of approaching Pierce, the teenager quickly dashed out of the restaurant. Pierce wasn’t sure why the kid was in such a hurry — until he returned about 10 minutes later

Originally Posted by DubA169

Real talk it would be an NT'er to pull a stunt like that haaaaa!!!
laugh.gif
  I would've done the same if I was Paul and I'm far from a Celtic fan. Athletes move on but they never EVER forget the pain of not performing to their potential on the Championship stage. 

Real talk it would be an NT'er to pull a stunt like that haaaaa!!!
laugh.gif
  I would've done the same if I was Paul and I'm far from a Celtic fan. Athletes move on but they never EVER forget the pain of not performing to their potential on the Championship stage. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Back
Top Bottom