OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by DubA169

Paul Pierce was out to lunch at Johnny Rockets in his native Los Angeles this past summer when he noticed a young man come in, buy a burger, and do a double-take when he spotted the Celtics star. Instead of approaching Pierce, the teenager quickly dashed out of the restaurant. Pierce wasn’t sure why the kid was in such a hurry — until he returned about 10 minutes later

“He came back with the biggest Lakers flag I’ve ever seen,

I snatched that thing from him and threw it [across the room].
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Paul Pierce was out to lunch at Johnny Rockets in his native Los Angeles this past summer when he noticed a young man come in, buy a burger, and do a double-take when he spotted the Celtics star. Instead of approaching Pierce, the teenager quickly dashed out of the restaurant. Pierce wasn’t sure why the kid was in such a hurry — until he returned about 10 minutes later

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Tempers flare between West and Wafer at Celts practice

Oct 24, 2010

It looks like the Celtics are ready for the regular season to start.

Delonte West and Von Wafer showed that they might be tired of competing against one another in practice on Sunday when the two got into a heated exchange during a two-on-two scrimmage.

On one possession, West scored on Wafer and then told him "do something about it." The following possession West went after Wafer again, lowering his shoulder into him until assistant coach Lawrence Frank called a foul to stop the play before things got any more physical. Jermaine O'Neal also stepped in to play peace-maker.

West will miss the first 10 games of the season as he serves a suspension stemming from gun charges levied against him last year. Wafer, also a shooting guard, was on the bubble to make the Celtics during the preseason.

West's absence to start the season left a lack of guard depth on Boston's bench, and was likely one of the reasons Wafer made the team over Stephane Lasme, Mario West and Keith "Tiny" Gallon.

Oct 24, 2010

Delonte West and Von Wafer showed that they might be tired of competing against one another in practice on Sunday when the two got into a heated exchange during a two-on-two scrimmage.

On one possession, West scored on Wafer and then told him "do something about it." The following possession West went after Wafer again, lowering his shoulder into him until assistant coach Lawrence Frank called a foul to stop the play before things got any more physical. Jermaine O'Neal also stepped in to play peace-maker.

West will miss the first 10 games of the season as he serves a suspension stemming from gun charges levied against him last year. Wafer, also a shooting guard, was on the bubble to make the Celtics during the preseason.

West's absence to start the season left a lack of guard depth on Boston's bench, and was likely one of the reasons Wafer made the team over Stephane Lasme, Mario West and Keith "Tiny" Gallon.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Oct 24, 2010

Again?!?! I coulda sworn I read an article just like this a few days ago. Delonte going in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Oct 24, 2010

Again?!?! I coulda sworn I read an article just like this a few days ago. Delonte going in
pimp.gif

he said "My man Pierce aint no *+$+%" but he threw something across the room that someone wanted him to sign? yeah i get the situation but thats a pretty "*+$+%" move

he said "My man Pierce aint no *+$+%" but he threw something across the room that someone wanted him to sign? yeah i get the situation but thats a pretty "*+$+%" move

Back
Top Bottom