OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Proshares

H3at, where did you see that we couldn't post Insider stuff anymore? Not saying I don't believe you I just want something to respond to...

Method man posted that it was not longer aloud because it might get NT in trouble w/espn. I even started on official thread & it got locked

I think that was if people were ASKING for it though, if Pro OFFERS to post that stuff, for his own posts, I don't think anyone could be mad at that, right?  At least, that was how I was taking it. 

I'm not positive, but Pro has posted stuff a bunch of times, and nobody has complained or gotten mad right? 

If we get a ruling, don't fight it Pro, it's not worth it, just Gameday it. 
wink.gif

Naw, it was request &/or reproduce (posting). I was just trying to look out.

http://niketalk.com/topic/264650

Pro, you should have keep this on twitter. You blow your spot up

edit- That's why I stopped. I use to post insider all the time until the words suspended/banned were posted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Proshares

H3at, where did you see that we couldn't post Insider stuff anymore? Not saying I don't believe you I just want something to respond to...

Method man posted that it was not longer aloud because it might get NT in trouble w/espn. I even started on official thread & it got locked

I think that was if people were ASKING for it though, if Pro OFFERS to post that stuff, for his own posts, I don't think anyone could be mad at that, right?  At least, that was how I was taking it. 

I'm not positive, but Pro has posted stuff a bunch of times, and nobody has complained or gotten mad right? 

If we get a ruling, don't fight it Pro, it's not worth it, just Gameday it. 
wink.gif

Naw, it was request &/or reproduce (posting). I was just trying to look out.

http://niketalk.com/topic/264650

Pro, you should have keep this on twitter. You blow your spot up

edit- That's why I stopped. I use to post insider all the time until the words suspended/banned were posted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

he said "My man Pierce aint no *+$+%" but he threw something across the room that someone wanted him to sign? yeah i get the situation but thats a pretty "*+$+%" move

IMO him signing it would have been the !%%@% move. To each's own though.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

he said "My man Pierce aint no *+$+%" but he threw something across the room that someone wanted him to sign? yeah i get the situation but thats a pretty "*+$+%" move

IMO him signing it would have been the !%%@% move. To each's own though.

Back
Top Bottom