OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

That contraction article wasn't half bad. 

Mayo to the Bulls works for me. 
smokin.gif

Mayo and Arthur for Gibson, Johnson and a first round pick sounds about right. Bulls throwing in a second first rounder could be asking for too much, but is tolerable as well.

Mayo and Arthur for Gibson, Johnson and a first round pick sounds about right. Bulls throwing in a second first rounder could be asking for too much, but is tolerable as well.

sick.gif

If we did that, I would officially have a special %%** you to the front office. The initial deal that we are asking for is asking for a lot, but hey we don't HAVE to trade OJ. If they don't want to do it, then move on. We give up the best player in the deal and Arthur/Gibson are just about equal. So, what the hell does it do for us getting rid of him?

Start Gibson, move Asik as the backup center and move Zach, Thabeet and Charlotte's pick in another deal to possibly bring us something. 

sick.gif

If we did that, I would officially have a special %%** you to the front office. The initial deal that we are asking for is asking for a lot, but hey we don't HAVE to trade OJ. If they don't want to do it, then move on. We give up the best player in the deal and Arthur/Gibson are just about equal. So, what the hell does it do for us getting rid of him?

Start Gibson, move Asik as the backup center and move Zach, Thabeet and Charlotte's pick in another deal to possibly bring us something. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i would not mind mayo and arthur, i liked darrell arthur in college
I'm sure you wouldn't mind. 

I DO mind what we would be getting back though. 
laugh.gif
 I think we could swing OJ in another deal anyway. I bet mike would hate the deal since he thinks OJ is nothing but a bench player. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i would not mind mayo and arthur, i liked darrell arthur in college
I'm sure you wouldn't mind. 

I DO mind what we would be getting back though. 
laugh.gif
 I think we could swing OJ in another deal anyway. I bet mike would hate the deal since he thinks OJ is nothing but a bench player. 
laugh.gif

Arthur/Gibson are just about equal
ummmmmmmm no

and why would the bulls give up all its front court depth with noah out and boozer and his history of always getting hurt?

and mayo is playing like dog $%$! so what vaule does he really have to be asking for the moon?

ummmmmmmm no

and why would the bulls give up all its front court depth with noah out and boozer and his history of always getting hurt?

and mayo is playing like dog $%$! so what vaule does he really have to be asking for the moon?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ummmmmmmm no

exactly.

Before Booz came back Taj was playing very well.  There aint no way Arthur and Gibson are equal
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ummmmmmmm no

exactly.

Before Booz came back Taj was playing very well.  There aint no way Arthur and Gibson are equal
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom