OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Another player this year bothered by injuries... With that injury, I think its best to take care of it. Rest is such a key with that.

Another player this year bothered by injuries... With that injury, I think its best to take care of it. Rest is such a key with that.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@samickAOL Tyreke Evans considering a left foot procedure involving lasers to heal plantar fasciitis. It would put him out 3-4 months.
ohwell.gif

I don't get what's so sad about it. Their season is donezo anyway, heal your foot young man and take another crack at it next year. You have a long career ahead of you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

@samickAOL Tyreke Evans considering a left foot procedure involving lasers to heal plantar fasciitis. It would put him out 3-4 months.
ohwell.gif

I don't get what's so sad about it. Their season is donezo anyway, heal your foot young man and take another crack at it next year. You have a long career ahead of you
pimp.gif

Yes, please have that season-ending surgery so that I can drop you from my fantasy teams!!!

Yes, please have that season-ending surgery so that I can drop you from my fantasy teams!!!

I am constantly forgetting about this thread because its at the very, very top (where the locked, mod message threads normally are). Gotta remember to look.
laugh.gif

Havent been able to say this in a long, long time but........Warriors three game winning streak!
pimp.gif

I am constantly forgetting about this thread because its at the very, very top (where the locked, mod message threads normally are). Gotta remember to look.
laugh.gif

Havent been able to say this in a long, long time but........Warriors three game winning streak!
pimp.gif

Happy birthday, JA.

Spoiler [+]
That pic up there is inaccurate. This is the REAL JapanAir21.

34xne3r.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Yup, look at the powerhouses we beat.

Sacramento, Portland, and Philly.
pimp.gif

Happy birthday, JA.

Spoiler [+]
That pic up there is inaccurate. This is the REAL JapanAir21.

34xne3r.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Yup, look at the powerhouses we beat.

Sacramento, Portland, and Philly.
pimp.gif

I ain't that white!
laugh.gif

Be fair, Philly and Portland have both been playing good basketball as of late.

Don't know if you read, but I'll be at the Mavs/GSW game on March 16th, two rows behind Mavs bench.
pimp.gif

I ain't that white!
laugh.gif

Be fair, Philly and Portland have both been playing good basketball as of late.

Don't know if you read, but I'll be at the Mavs/GSW game on March 16th, two rows behind Mavs bench.
pimp.gif

I think Tyreke caught an STD or something.

They've been talking about him having personal problems outside of basketball. And I read today his mom had to visit him after midnight this past weekend to have a sit down with him because he was refusing to talk to anyone.

That...or a woman who was carrying his child had a miscarriage.

I think Tyreke caught an STD or something.

They've been talking about him having personal problems outside of basketball. And I read today his mom had to visit him after midnight this past weekend to have a sit down with him because he was refusing to talk to anyone.

That...or a woman who was carrying his child had a miscarriage.

HBD JA. 
pimp.gif

Please quit bringing up Beaulkadjhbuiyda (sp?) like he changes the Mavs from playoff team to Championship contender. 
30t6p3b.gif
  In fact, he probably messes with whatever chemistry they have put together this year including minutes and rotations and such. 

That said, nice win last night. 

Westbrook hasn't been killing it as much as earlier in the year now that KD is healthy again.  Solid, but not murking teams like he was a month ago. 

Blazers never beat the Jazz, but did last night.  Wonder how long before someone goes up and kicks Roy in the knee to end his season.  Pretty obvious they are better without him at this point.  Why not rest that knee all year then?  I know they would never go for that, but they should think about it at least. 

HBD JA. 
pimp.gif

Please quit bringing up Beaulkadjhbuiyda (sp?) like he changes the Mavs from playoff team to Championship contender. 
30t6p3b.gif
  In fact, he probably messes with whatever chemistry they have put together this year including minutes and rotations and such. 

That said, nice win last night. 

Westbrook hasn't been killing it as much as earlier in the year now that KD is healthy again.  Solid, but not murking teams like he was a month ago. 

Blazers never beat the Jazz, but did last night.  Wonder how long before someone goes up and kicks Roy in the knee to end his season.  Pretty obvious they are better without him at this point.  Why not rest that knee all year then?  I know they would never go for that, but they should think about it at least. 

Back
Top Bottom