OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

pimp.gif

Ed Davis - 17, 12, 3 steals, 3 blocks and 0 turnovers on 11-16 total.

He and Barbosa spazzed down the stretch.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Knicks have to find a big to put next to Amare.

We'll give you Andray Blatche for some Halal and an MTA card
If the Knicks can't get Melo, they gotta use Eddy Curry's expiring for a center like Samuel Dalembert or Joel Pryzbilla.
Would Sacramento do it ?

Kobe missed 19 shots today
sick.gif

Gasol w/ 9 pts
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I really hope the Mavs lose to Toronto on JA's birthday.
Mavs lost
laugh.gif

If the Knicks can't get Melo, they gotta use Eddy Curry's expiring for a center like Samuel Dalembert or Joel Pryzbilla.
Would Sacramento do it ?

Kobe missed 19 shots today
sick.gif

Gasol w/ 9 pts
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I really hope the Mavs lose to Toronto on JA's birthday.
Mavs lost
laugh.gif

Damn the Raptors dominated the Mavs tonight. Reality check for Dallas. They still have a long way to go - defense might be better but that offense is still primarily based on jump shooting, with no legit #2 scorer. It was like 46 to 16 in the paint!

Damn the Raptors dominated the Mavs tonight. Reality check for Dallas. They still have a long way to go - defense might be better but that offense is still primarily based on jump shooting, with no legit #2 scorer. It was like 46 to 16 in the paint!

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

The MVP of the league thus far wasn't playing. Settle down.

Dirk play?

Dirk play?

What's that got to do with anything? It still isn't a game the Through December NBA Champions should lose.

And his point about them not having a consistent number two scorer is always true.

What's that got to do with anything? It still isn't a game the Through December NBA Champions should lose.

And his point about them not having a consistent number two scorer is always true.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

And like 3-4 of the Raptors top players were out. These are the same guys that took it to the Thunder in the 2nd half last night, you can't have a letdown like that against an even more depleted team - with or without Dirk.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

And like 3-4 of the Raptors top players were out. These are the same guys that took it to the Thunder in the 2nd half last night, you can't have a letdown like that against an even more depleted team - with or without Dirk.

They are who they are. Just saying that nothing can be extrapolated from a game against the Raptors without Dirk. On the second night of a back to back no less.

They are who they are. Just saying that nothing can be extrapolated from a game against the Raptors without Dirk. On the second night of a back to back no less.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Would Sacramento do it ?
No, why? Because Sammy is also an expiring contract, and he is also contributing to the team. Eddy Curry is an older lazier fatter DMC, we don't need that
laugh.gif
Plus there is no point in swapping expiring contracts.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Would Sacramento do it ?
No, why? Because Sammy is also an expiring contract, and he is also contributing to the team. Eddy Curry is an older lazier fatter DMC, we don't need that
laugh.gif
Plus there is no point in swapping expiring contracts.

KLJ dirty for hoping JA's team loses on his bday and they did 
laugh.gif
 Glad we took care of em.

I really like Ed Davis game. Saw him last night and a little bit tonight. Hopefully he can continue to polish up his game.

Would be perfect beside a guy like Marc.
nerd.gif
 Thanks Denver. lol @ Lebron, Bosh AND Z all having 10 rebounds apiece against the Knicks. Nice to see my boy Shawne Williams getting some burn in NY as well.

Gil with 22pts, 11asts, 6rebs off the bench.
pimp.gif

Anybody got a video of Dwight's fake powder toss imitating Lebron?
roll.gif

KLJ dirty for hoping JA's team loses on his bday and they did 
laugh.gif
 Glad we took care of em.

I really like Ed Davis game. Saw him last night and a little bit tonight. Hopefully he can continue to polish up his game.

Would be perfect beside a guy like Marc.
nerd.gif
 Thanks Denver. lol @ Lebron, Bosh AND Z all having 10 rebounds apiece against the Knicks. Nice to see my boy Shawne Williams getting some burn in NY as well.

Gil with 22pts, 11asts, 6rebs off the bench.
pimp.gif

Anybody got a video of Dwight's fake powder toss imitating Lebron?
roll.gif

Derrick Rose had 12 assists and 2 turnovers.....
On a given night he can be closer to that pure PG that everyone craves.
One more scorer and I would imagine that he would be that guy on a nightly basis.

I dont know why but im starting to question the lakers.
I know they are prob tired right now, and I know that they still have the most complete collection of talent, but its getting to be tough to have to try and watch Kobe go for 40 on nights where he shouldnt need to score more than 20. I have always felt they could use a player who has a clear scoring upside at the 2/3
I believe that guy is on the roster, but he is in a funk, and hasnt been asked to go get 18- 20 in a year and a half. But they need to give Ron more of a scoring role. Or at least they need to show him where they wont mind him getting touches and rhythm shots.
Playing Bynum hurts them if your not going to give him post touches.....
There is nothing he can potientally do at an elite level besides score and or pass out of the post. His knee still sucks and he prob needs to just get in shape.

Gasol looks like he needs a month off

Derrick Rose had 12 assists and 2 turnovers.....
On a given night he can be closer to that pure PG that everyone craves.
One more scorer and I would imagine that he would be that guy on a nightly basis.

I dont know why but im starting to question the lakers.
I know they are prob tired right now, and I know that they still have the most complete collection of talent, but its getting to be tough to have to try and watch Kobe go for 40 on nights where he shouldnt need to score more than 20. I have always felt they could use a player who has a clear scoring upside at the 2/3
I believe that guy is on the roster, but he is in a funk, and hasnt been asked to go get 18- 20 in a year and a half. But they need to give Ron more of a scoring role. Or at least they need to show him where they wont mind him getting touches and rhythm shots.
Playing Bynum hurts them if your not going to give him post touches.....
There is nothing he can potientally do at an elite level besides score and or pass out of the post. His knee still sucks and he prob needs to just get in shape.

Gasol looks like he needs a month off

Back
Top Bottom