OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Shooting guards Jackson and Mayo on Bulls' radar

NBA sources tell us the Bulls are one of the most aggressive teams in the NBA trade market as they try to find a scoring guard who is a good fit with All-Star point Derrick Rose.

USC coach Kevin O'Neill, a longtime college head coach and NBA assistant has experience with Stephen Jackson and O.J. Mayo, both of whom reportedly on the Bulls radar.

"Jackson is a better shooter and probably is a better fit alongside Rose," O'Neill said. "Mayo is more of a slasher and wants the ball in his hands to take it to the basket, which takes the ball out of Rose's hands. (That's why) Jackson is probably a better complement to Rose."
Source

Maybe watching TO many SPURS telecast has made me the homer I am today.
embarassed.gif

Wouldn't have it any other way tho.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Maybe watching TO many SPURS telecast has made me the homer I am today.
embarassed.gif

Wouldn't have it any other way tho.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_le6k90BSvA1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

lotta hate you holdin back now *tears* 
roll.gif

*looks at his contract*

216076949.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Q&A with Gilbert Arenas.
Q: You say you're past it all now. Everyone has moved on. Caron Butler, DeShawn Stevenson and Brendan Haywood ended up in Dallas. Antawn Jamison is in Cleveland. You're now in Orlando. Do you guys still keep in touch?

A: I still catch up with some of those guys after every game. Especially [Wizards guard] Nick Young. Because I loved his talents from when he was little. I talk to him after games. He makes jokes about stuff. He was telling me about Rashard Lewis (traded to Washington in deal for Arenas). Nick was like, 'I don't know if he's going to make it two weeks here. He feels like the world just ended.' And I'm like, 'Man, I feel like the world just started for me over here. I can see why he's mad.'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_le6k90BSvA1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

lotta hate you holdin back now *tears* 
roll.gif

*looks at his contract*

216076949.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Q&A with Gilbert Arenas.
Q: You say you're past it all now. Everyone has moved on. Caron Butler, DeShawn Stevenson and Brendan Haywood ended up in Dallas. Antawn Jamison is in Cleveland. You're now in Orlando. Do you guys still keep in touch?

A: I still catch up with some of those guys after every game. Especially [Wizards guard] Nick Young. Because I loved his talents from when he was little. I talk to him after games. He makes jokes about stuff. He was telling me about Rashard Lewis (traded to Washington in deal for Arenas). Nick was like, 'I don't know if he's going to make it two weeks here. He feels like the world just ended.' And I'm like, 'Man, I feel like the world just started for me over here. I can see why he's mad.'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

From parents to teachers to coaches, it is common to use a simple formula when teaching or criticizing a student/child. "Something good, something bad" is an age-old technique that works, and I've use that exact method most of the time when I'm with NBA players. Using that formula shows the player that their coach is not just looking out for their mistakes, thus, they appear to be more measured in their criticism and therefore, more trusted. Over time, once trust is established, a coach can skip the "something good" component if there is a particular problem to address, but by that point he probably often has already skipped plenty of "something bad" when praising a young player. As we close 2010, let's take a look at what many rookies can take from their first two months of their pro careers, and see what they have to clean up moving forward.
[h3]Blake Griffin, Clippers[/h3]
3989.jpg

Griffin​

Something good: Oh my, where do we begin? Monster dunks, beastly attitude, competitive spirit, willing and able to put his team on his back for long stretches of games -- he's been the best rookie we've seen since this report started three years ago. It's hard for a No. 1 pick to exceed expectations, but he has done so without question.

Something bad: There's not much to choose from here, but his biggest weakness is the most obvious one. He's making just 59 percent of his free throws, a problem when he is so good at getting fouled. With a team on the upswing, this becomes even more of an issue, as the Clippers are playing so many games to the wire. Check this out: The Clippers are 7-7 in December, and in their seven losses, Griffin missed enough free throws to either tie or win three games. How would a 10-4 December record heading into the last game of the year look to Clipper Nation? It makes a world of difference when your best player is also money from the line.
[h3]John Wall, Wizards[/h3]
4237.jpg

Wall​

Something good: Forget about Wall's incredible speed for a minute. And ignore his special vision and willingness to be a ball mover. The best thing I can write about this great talent is his competitive drive. Watch him play, and you'll see him find a way every game to prove how badly he wants to win, as opposed to just wanting to be a star. In fact, it's why he's going to be a star without doubt. Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul and Kevin Garnett are all guys who will their teams to success many nights through sheer focus on winning. Wall has that same gift.

Something bad: It comes as no surprise that Wall is still a work in progress as a shooter, though we must mention that his 80 percent from the line is a sign that he can be a good (perhaps great) shooter. His range now is about 15 feet, max, on jumpers. His release is inconsistent almost from shot to shot, and his lower body balance is often poor. Most disturbing, though, is that he takes almost five shots a game from beyond 15 feet but in front of the 3-point line, making just 30 percent of those shots. Forcing long 2s is the focus of every good defense, and every time Wall shoots that shot defenders throw a parade inside their heads.
[h3]Landry Fields, Knicks[/h3]
4274.jpg

Fields​

Something good: The steal of the draft, Fields is like a symphony in that he combines so many things into a work of art that is more beautiful than each individual piece. His rebounding has been a pleasant surprise, and his deep perimeter shooting is perhaps the thing that has propelled him to almost star status in New York. The key to Fields' success, though, is his confidence. He knows he belongs and it shows, and all of his success is driven from that inner belief.

Something bad: There's not much to choose from here, but it's clear that Fields has work to do in taking care of the ball. Too often he's not accounting for two things when he makes a play: defenders who are baiting him to make a pass so that they can jump into the lane for the steal, and the second defender who is rotating toward him as he beats his man off a curl cut or off the dribble.
[h3]Evan Turner, Sixers[/h3]
4239.jpg

Turner​

Something good: Not much has gone right for Turner since being drafted No. 2 overall. But say this about the young man who has been such a disappointment this season: He's not letting it impact his desire to go get the ball. His defensive rebound rate is simply terrific, ranking second overall for shooting guards in the NBA (behind Fields). It was considered a strength of his coming out of college, and it's great to see that his failures as a scorer/shooter have not compelled him to abandon the grimier part of the NBA.

Something bad: There's no easy way to write this; as shooting guards go, he is likely the worst shooter in the NBA. The statistics tell an ugly story, 2-for-14 from 3 and about 30 percent on his shots beyond the free throw line. This does not mean he'll always be a bad shooter, as playing time, position, system and confidence are all huge variables that go into the formula for shooters. It's only the current reality.
[h3]Wes Johnson, Wolves[/h3]
4247.jpg

Johnson​

Something good: As written in this space before, despite his sleek athleticism and smooth jumper, Wolves fans and coaches have to be most impressed with Johnson's poise as a passer. The offense he's in demands good timing to be effective, which means perimeter players have to be patient as passers, letting the post action develop. Johnson is rarely in a rush and his IQ is strong, so he sees the plays develop while also being able to deliver the crisp pass for the easy shot. That skill is part of a set of talents sorely needed in Minnesota.

Something bad: Johnson may look like a slasher, but he plays like a gunner. Outside of the rare transition shot, he almost never takes shots from inside 15 feet. It's a problem to be that dependent on an outside shot at such a young age (though he's old for a rookie, he's still a young player), and his shot dispersal looks like it comes from someone who is immobile, which Johnson is not. The fact is, he's made more 3s than he's attempted free throws.
[h3]DeMarcus Cousins, Kings[/h3]
4258.jpg

Cousins​

Something good: Lost in the crazy ending in Sacramento on Monday night, which featured two teams making myriad mistakes that ended with a missed free throw and a tough jumper for Tyreke Evans and another loss for Sacramento, was this: Cousins earned a decent tip-in opportunity off Evans' miss over Blake Griffin. He missed, but the fact that he outbeasted "The Beast" for the tip was evidence that Cousins already has a knack for using his body to bully people inside. It's a gift, one that many bigs learn late, if ever, in their careers. Cousins is very comfortable pounding people, and he's good at it too.

Something bad: There are many people to blame for this, but the bottom line is Cousins does not have the necessary amount of respect for the game of professional basketball. There is no need to document, again, what has transpired since entering the draft last spring. Until he starts consistently acting like an NBA player (and yes, the huge majority of NBA players honor the game), he will continue to have the problems he is having now. I have a strong suspicion that two weeks spent with the Kings' D-League team in Reno would do wonders for his appreciation of the life of an NBA player in a basketball mad town like Sacramento.
[h3]Al-Farouq Aminu, Clippers[/h3]
4248.jpg

Aminu​

Something good: I lobbied through Twitter and this report all spring and summer about how I thought Aminu was better suited to be a power forward, at least early in his career. While I think it's still a worthwhile argument, there is no debate over his abilities as a shooter, which are better than I expected. Yes, now he's nowhere near the torrid levels of the first five weeks, when he made 20 of his 37 attempts from Halloween through November. But still, he's at a respectable 34.6 percent (9 of 26) this month. He's made 46 percent of his 3s this season with a healthy number of attempts, suggesting that this is no fluke. Aminu is a shooter.

Something bad: Similar to Johnson, Aminu has made more 3s than free throws. But Aminu is taller and longer than Johnson and he has the great hands all special rebounders have. To be a great rebounder, one has to loiter around the rim. And by doing just that, Aminu would earn a lot more free throws, or more paint shots. Both would help him be more productive. There's nothing wrong about being a good deep shooter, but the absence of productivity in other facets of the game means the Clippers took a talented player with huge upside at No. 8 in the draft and turned him into a spot 3-point shooter. The Spurs and Nuggets each got one of those kinds of guys (Gary Neal and Gary Forbes) without wasting a draft pick and for millions of dollars less.
[h3]Eric Bledsoe, Clippers[/h3]
4238.jpg

Bledsoe​

Something good: Sure, the Clippers knew they were getting a stud of an athlete when they drafted Bledsoe, but could they have expected him to play with such poise, as a pass-first point guard, after just one year of playing off the ball in college? I think not, but that's what Bledsoe is giving them. Next to Fields, he's probably the steal of the draft and certainly the most surprising first-round pick. He's ever dangerous as an athlete, but his willingness to pass and his sense of where and how to make the pass seem more appropriate for a veteran player. His feel for the game is much better than he was given credit for. As he learns the pick-and-roll game, which can take years to master, he's going to end up being a dynamic point guard.

Something bad: As expected at the pace of the NBA game, a player trying to set up his teammates is going to turn the ball over. A lot. Bledsoe is getting better at reading the first line of defense, though it's not something he's good at yet, but beyond that is way beyond him. NBA players don't move around as much as college kids do, but they think 10 times as fast, and that's why Bledsoe gets into as much trouble as he does. His legs get him into spots that his mind has not processed yet. He's had three or more turnovers in 18 games, though I do see an improvement this month.
[h3]Derrick Favors, Nets[/h3]
4257.jpg

Favors​

Something good: There is little to be excited about in New Jersey regarding Favors, mostly because he's playing about a 1½ quarters per game. He is finishing paint shots, which is good, but it's not like he's shocking anyone with his play. I like this about him, though: Despite all the trade rumors that have been swirling about regarding him and the Denver/Carmelo situation, Favors has been about the same guy all season. That is better than what we saw this summer and in the preseason. He's been able to maintain his level of play while dealing with something most rookies are not at all exposed to, and he's holding his own. Good stuff for such a young guy.

Something bad: I'm impressed that he's been consistent all season but disappointed that he's not made any kind of jump over the first nine weeks of the season. It's not a sign of anything, or a concern, but it would be great for him to make another leap forward while earning more playing time in the process. Of all the draft picks who have just been OK so far, Favors is the guy I most expect to break out with a monster month. It just has not come close to happening in 2010.

From parents to teachers to coaches, it is common to use a simple formula when teaching or criticizing a student/child. "Something good, something bad" is an age-old technique that works, and I've use that exact method most of the time when I'm with NBA players. Using that formula shows the player that their coach is not just looking out for their mistakes, thus, they appear to be more measured in their criticism and therefore, more trusted. Over time, once trust is established, a coach can skip the "something good" component if there is a particular problem to address, but by that point he probably often has already skipped plenty of "something bad" when praising a young player. As we close 2010, let's take a look at what many rookies can take from their first two months of their pro careers, and see what they have to clean up moving forward.
[h3]Blake Griffin, Clippers[/h3]
3989.jpg

Griffin​

Something good: Oh my, where do we begin? Monster dunks, beastly attitude, competitive spirit, willing and able to put his team on his back for long stretches of games -- he's been the best rookie we've seen since this report started three years ago. It's hard for a No. 1 pick to exceed expectations, but he has done so without question.

Something bad: There's not much to choose from here, but his biggest weakness is the most obvious one. He's making just 59 percent of his free throws, a problem when he is so good at getting fouled. With a team on the upswing, this becomes even more of an issue, as the Clippers are playing so many games to the wire. Check this out: The Clippers are 7-7 in December, and in their seven losses, Griffin missed enough free throws to either tie or win three games. How would a 10-4 December record heading into the last game of the year look to Clipper Nation? It makes a world of difference when your best player is also money from the line.
[h3]John Wall, Wizards[/h3]
4237.jpg

Wall​

Something good: Forget about Wall's incredible speed for a minute. And ignore his special vision and willingness to be a ball mover. The best thing I can write about this great talent is his competitive drive. Watch him play, and you'll see him find a way every game to prove how badly he wants to win, as opposed to just wanting to be a star. In fact, it's why he's going to be a star without doubt. Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul and Kevin Garnett are all guys who will their teams to success many nights through sheer focus on winning. Wall has that same gift.

Something bad: It comes as no surprise that Wall is still a work in progress as a shooter, though we must mention that his 80 percent from the line is a sign that he can be a good (perhaps great) shooter. His range now is about 15 feet, max, on jumpers. His release is inconsistent almost from shot to shot, and his lower body balance is often poor. Most disturbing, though, is that he takes almost five shots a game from beyond 15 feet but in front of the 3-point line, making just 30 percent of those shots. Forcing long 2s is the focus of every good defense, and every time Wall shoots that shot defenders throw a parade inside their heads.
[h3]Landry Fields, Knicks[/h3]
4274.jpg

Fields​

Something good: The steal of the draft, Fields is like a symphony in that he combines so many things into a work of art that is more beautiful than each individual piece. His rebounding has been a pleasant surprise, and his deep perimeter shooting is perhaps the thing that has propelled him to almost star status in New York. The key to Fields' success, though, is his confidence. He knows he belongs and it shows, and all of his success is driven from that inner belief.

Something bad: There's not much to choose from here, but it's clear that Fields has work to do in taking care of the ball. Too often he's not accounting for two things when he makes a play: defenders who are baiting him to make a pass so that they can jump into the lane for the steal, and the second defender who is rotating toward him as he beats his man off a curl cut or off the dribble.
[h3]Evan Turner, Sixers[/h3]
4239.jpg

Turner​

Something good: Not much has gone right for Turner since being drafted No. 2 overall. But say this about the young man who has been such a disappointment this season: He's not letting it impact his desire to go get the ball. His defensive rebound rate is simply terrific, ranking second overall for shooting guards in the NBA (behind Fields). It was considered a strength of his coming out of college, and it's great to see that his failures as a scorer/shooter have not compelled him to abandon the grimier part of the NBA.

Something bad: There's no easy way to write this; as shooting guards go, he is likely the worst shooter in the NBA. The statistics tell an ugly story, 2-for-14 from 3 and about 30 percent on his shots beyond the free throw line. This does not mean he'll always be a bad shooter, as playing time, position, system and confidence are all huge variables that go into the formula for shooters. It's only the current reality.
[h3]Wes Johnson, Wolves[/h3]
4247.jpg

Johnson​

Something good: As written in this space before, despite his sleek athleticism and smooth jumper, Wolves fans and coaches have to be most impressed with Johnson's poise as a passer. The offense he's in demands good timing to be effective, which means perimeter players have to be patient as passers, letting the post action develop. Johnson is rarely in a rush and his IQ is strong, so he sees the plays develop while also being able to deliver the crisp pass for the easy shot. That skill is part of a set of talents sorely needed in Minnesota.

Something bad: Johnson may look like a slasher, but he plays like a gunner. Outside of the rare transition shot, he almost never takes shots from inside 15 feet. It's a problem to be that dependent on an outside shot at such a young age (though he's old for a rookie, he's still a young player), and his shot dispersal looks like it comes from someone who is immobile, which Johnson is not. The fact is, he's made more 3s than he's attempted free throws.
[h3]DeMarcus Cousins, Kings[/h3]
4258.jpg

Cousins​

Something good: Lost in the crazy ending in Sacramento on Monday night, which featured two teams making myriad mistakes that ended with a missed free throw and a tough jumper for Tyreke Evans and another loss for Sacramento, was this: Cousins earned a decent tip-in opportunity off Evans' miss over Blake Griffin. He missed, but the fact that he outbeasted "The Beast" for the tip was evidence that Cousins already has a knack for using his body to bully people inside. It's a gift, one that many bigs learn late, if ever, in their careers. Cousins is very comfortable pounding people, and he's good at it too.

Something bad: There are many people to blame for this, but the bottom line is Cousins does not have the necessary amount of respect for the game of professional basketball. There is no need to document, again, what has transpired since entering the draft last spring. Until he starts consistently acting like an NBA player (and yes, the huge majority of NBA players honor the game), he will continue to have the problems he is having now. I have a strong suspicion that two weeks spent with the Kings' D-League team in Reno would do wonders for his appreciation of the life of an NBA player in a basketball mad town like Sacramento.
[h3]Al-Farouq Aminu, Clippers[/h3]
4248.jpg

Aminu​

Something good: I lobbied through Twitter and this report all spring and summer about how I thought Aminu was better suited to be a power forward, at least early in his career. While I think it's still a worthwhile argument, there is no debate over his abilities as a shooter, which are better than I expected. Yes, now he's nowhere near the torrid levels of the first five weeks, when he made 20 of his 37 attempts from Halloween through November. But still, he's at a respectable 34.6 percent (9 of 26) this month. He's made 46 percent of his 3s this season with a healthy number of attempts, suggesting that this is no fluke. Aminu is a shooter.

Something bad: Similar to Johnson, Aminu has made more 3s than free throws. But Aminu is taller and longer than Johnson and he has the great hands all special rebounders have. To be a great rebounder, one has to loiter around the rim. And by doing just that, Aminu would earn a lot more free throws, or more paint shots. Both would help him be more productive. There's nothing wrong about being a good deep shooter, but the absence of productivity in other facets of the game means the Clippers took a talented player with huge upside at No. 8 in the draft and turned him into a spot 3-point shooter. The Spurs and Nuggets each got one of those kinds of guys (Gary Neal and Gary Forbes) without wasting a draft pick and for millions of dollars less.
[h3]Eric Bledsoe, Clippers[/h3]
4238.jpg

Bledsoe​

Something good: Sure, the Clippers knew they were getting a stud of an athlete when they drafted Bledsoe, but could they have expected him to play with such poise, as a pass-first point guard, after just one year of playing off the ball in college? I think not, but that's what Bledsoe is giving them. Next to Fields, he's probably the steal of the draft and certainly the most surprising first-round pick. He's ever dangerous as an athlete, but his willingness to pass and his sense of where and how to make the pass seem more appropriate for a veteran player. His feel for the game is much better than he was given credit for. As he learns the pick-and-roll game, which can take years to master, he's going to end up being a dynamic point guard.

Something bad: As expected at the pace of the NBA game, a player trying to set up his teammates is going to turn the ball over. A lot. Bledsoe is getting better at reading the first line of defense, though it's not something he's good at yet, but beyond that is way beyond him. NBA players don't move around as much as college kids do, but they think 10 times as fast, and that's why Bledsoe gets into as much trouble as he does. His legs get him into spots that his mind has not processed yet. He's had three or more turnovers in 18 games, though I do see an improvement this month.
[h3]Derrick Favors, Nets[/h3]
4257.jpg

Favors​

Something good: There is little to be excited about in New Jersey regarding Favors, mostly because he's playing about a 1½ quarters per game. He is finishing paint shots, which is good, but it's not like he's shocking anyone with his play. I like this about him, though: Despite all the trade rumors that have been swirling about regarding him and the Denver/Carmelo situation, Favors has been about the same guy all season. That is better than what we saw this summer and in the preseason. He's been able to maintain his level of play while dealing with something most rookies are not at all exposed to, and he's holding his own. Good stuff for such a young guy.

Something bad: I'm impressed that he's been consistent all season but disappointed that he's not made any kind of jump over the first nine weeks of the season. It's not a sign of anything, or a concern, but it would be great for him to make another leap forward while earning more playing time in the process. Of all the draft picks who have just been OK so far, Favors is the guy I most expect to break out with a monster month. It just has not come close to happening in 2010.

JPZ's wish may come true.
laugh.gif

CBSSports.com has learned that the Wolves plan to make a push to acquire Memphis guard O.J. Mayo, whose rights they traded to the Grizzlies on draft night in 2008 in the deal that brought Love to Minnesota. Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation. The Wolves envision Mayo playing in the backcourt next season alongside Rubio, who according to a person familiar with the situation has given team officials his word that he will join the Wolves next season. The buyout that Minnesota must pay FC Barcelona is down to $1 million, but it's not clear how Rubio's decision could be affected by a lockout. Even if Rubio comes to Minnesota, there's no guarantee he'll thrive immediately.
Also
Sources say the Wolves also are targeting Anthony Randolph, who is languishing on the Knicks' bench after being acquired from Golden State as part of the sign-and-trade arrangement that landed David Lee in the Bay Area. Minnesota officials will not part with Ridnour in the deal, according to an executive familiar with the team's strategy, but instead hope that Telfair would be enough to solve the Knicks' backup point guard dilemma.

laugh.gif

CBSSports.com has learned that the Wolves plan to make a push to acquire Memphis guard O.J. Mayo, whose rights they traded to the Grizzlies on draft night in 2008 in the deal that brought Love to Minnesota. Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation. The Wolves envision Mayo playing in the backcourt next season alongside Rubio, who according to a person familiar with the situation has given team officials his word that he will join the Wolves next season. The buyout that Minnesota must pay FC Barcelona is down to $1 million, but it's not clear how Rubio's decision could be affected by a lockout. Even if Rubio comes to Minnesota, there's no guarantee he'll thrive immediately.
Also
Sources say the Wolves also are targeting Anthony Randolph, who is languishing on the Knicks' bench after being acquired from Golden State as part of the sign-and-trade arrangement that landed David Lee in the Bay Area. Minnesota officials will not part with Ridnour in the deal, according to an executive familiar with the team's strategy, but instead hope that Telfair would be enough to solve the Knicks' backup point guard dilemma.

Originally Posted by JD617

"If I was playing, I probably wouldn't pass him the ball the next time."
-- Lakers coach Phil Jackson, on Kobe Bryant's 13 consecutive misses.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Even the COACH called him out on it but for some reason the Kobe stans in the other thread saw NO wrong with what he did and as predictable as always, blamed the "other" Laker players on how bad they were last night.
eyes.gif
  Go figure.

roll.gif
god i love Gillie.  Dude is probably thanking god everyday for getting him out of that hell hole.  

Originally Posted by JD617

"If I was playing, I probably wouldn't pass him the ball the next time."
-- Lakers coach Phil Jackson, on Kobe Bryant's 13 consecutive misses.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Even the COACH called him out on it but for some reason the Kobe stans in the other thread saw NO wrong with what he did and as predictable as always, blamed the "other" Laker players on how bad they were last night.
eyes.gif
  Go figure.

roll.gif
god i love Gillie.  Dude is probably thanking god everyday for getting him out of that hell hole.  

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

Mine too, I always said Love and Mayo will be in LA in like 2014 or whenever, now we could get them with one deal. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Trust, who was blamin the other players in that thread?  Name names. 
Kobe called hisself out.  Not sure what else ya'll want. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

Mine too, I always said Love and Mayo will be in LA in like 2014 or whenever, now we could get them with one deal. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Trust, who was blamin the other players in that thread?  Name names. 
Kobe called hisself out.  Not sure what else ya'll want. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom