OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JPZx

PG- Rubio
SG- Mayo
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

(and then Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones III, etc. whichever the Wolves get in the draft next summer)

We'll see.
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif
As much as i think the Twolves FO is garbage for the amount of draft picks they ++%+!@ up if they pull this off that be
pimp.gif
. This is actually a really good lineup IMO. Defensively they'll get destroyed, but still very fun to watch.

It would be even better if they traded Rubio to NY for Anthony Randolph
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

PG- Rubio
SG- Mayo
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

(and then Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones III, etc. whichever the Wolves get in the draft next summer)

We'll see.
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif
As much as i think the Twolves FO is garbage for the amount of draft picks they ++%+!@ up if they pull this off that be
pimp.gif
. This is actually a really good lineup IMO. Defensively they'll get destroyed, but still very fun to watch.

It would be even better if they traded Rubio to NY for Anthony Randolph
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Why is O.J.'s value "very low" right now? Because he moved to the bench?

He's still a potential All-Star who went third overall two years ago. This isn't Hasheem Thabeet.

The Beasley deal all over again, this is not. It's going to take substantial compensation.

He's still a potential All-Star who went third overall two years ago. This isn't Hasheem Thabeet.

The Beasley deal all over again, this is not. It's going to take substantial compensation.

Simmons/Adande podcast, Adande sayin he thinks Bron is trying to recruit Kevin Love subliminally. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And they both have Derrick Rose top 2 MVP vote as of right now.  No, I will not be putting that in the Rose/Paul thread. 
laugh.gif

Simmons/Adande podcast, Adande sayin he thinks Bron is trying to recruit Kevin Love subliminally. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And they both have Derrick Rose top 2 MVP vote as of right now.  No, I will not be putting that in the Rose/Paul thread. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
first time i listened to the whole podcast, must say it wasn't bad
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
first time i listened to the whole podcast, must say it wasn't bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Exactly.

People like to fully omit his first two seasons in the league as being one of the most consistent players on our team and averaging 17, 4, 3 as a 3rd option. Since he's had a rough start to the year and is moved to the bench as the 6th man, he has low value.

The guy has proven time and time again that he can be a starter on AT LEAST a playoff team. If his value is low and he's on his rookie contract, don't trade him for anything. Not saying he's untouchable, but don't just deal for the hell of it when the team won't get any better.  

[h1]
[h1]What to make of persistent Mayo trade rumors[/h1]
By Ronald Tillery on December 29, 2010 2:59 PM

Rumors continue to swirl regarding a possible O.J. Mayo trade. Speculation has Mayo going to Chicago for various parts while other talk has Minnesota ratcheting up its effort to acquire Mayo.

While I don't know for certain if the teams discussed a potential Mayo deal, I do know this: a well-place Grizzlies source emphatically told me: "I don't see any of that happening."

Another source said that while no one on the roster is untouchable (with Rudy Gay being an exception), the Grizzlies value Mayo a whole lot more than the trade rumors that have been thrown out.

As far as I know the Griz continue to be open to offers for disappointing center Hasheem Thabeet and aren't looking to move Mayo. And unless Mayo is just flat-out lying or has an alter ego, the reality is that he can't seem to say enough about how he's now OK with coming off the bench.

"It's no big deal," said Mayo, who has been nothing short of professional and mature since the role change.

It's my contention that the people around Mayo are the ones who remain bothered by his new role. There are people in Mayo's inner circle who seem to think that being a reserve lessens Mayo's value; that it'll affect negotiations when he becomes eligible for a contract extension next fall.

Truth is: Mayo has an NBA skill that will never be devalued. As long as he remains a productive shooter, he'll be fine.
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Exactly.

People like to fully omit his first two seasons in the league as being one of the most consistent players on our team and averaging 17, 4, 3 as a 3rd option. Since he's had a rough start to the year and is moved to the bench as the 6th man, he has low value.

The guy has proven time and time again that he can be a starter on AT LEAST a playoff team. If his value is low and he's on his rookie contract, don't trade him for anything. Not saying he's untouchable, but don't just deal for the hell of it when the team won't get any better.  

[h1]
[h1]What to make of persistent Mayo trade rumors[/h1]
By Ronald Tillery on December 29, 2010 2:59 PM

Rumors continue to swirl regarding a possible O.J. Mayo trade. Speculation has Mayo going to Chicago for various parts while other talk has Minnesota ratcheting up its effort to acquire Mayo.

While I don't know for certain if the teams discussed a potential Mayo deal, I do know this: a well-place Grizzlies source emphatically told me: "I don't see any of that happening."

Another source said that while no one on the roster is untouchable (with Rudy Gay being an exception), the Grizzlies value Mayo a whole lot more than the trade rumors that have been thrown out.

As far as I know the Griz continue to be open to offers for disappointing center Hasheem Thabeet and aren't looking to move Mayo. And unless Mayo is just flat-out lying or has an alter ego, the reality is that he can't seem to say enough about how he's now OK with coming off the bench.

"It's no big deal," said Mayo, who has been nothing short of professional and mature since the role change.

It's my contention that the people around Mayo are the ones who remain bothered by his new role. There are people in Mayo's inner circle who seem to think that being a reserve lessens Mayo's value; that it'll affect negotiations when he becomes eligible for a contract extension next fall.

Truth is: Mayo has an NBA skill that will never be devalued. As long as he remains a productive shooter, he'll be fine.
[/h1]

I don't care how good you were over the last two years, if you aren't starting on a team that is in last place in their division then your trade value is low.

I don't care how good you were over the last two years, if you aren't starting on a team that is in last place in their division then your trade value is low.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by PMatic

JPZ's wish may come true.
laugh.gif

CBSSports.com has learned that the Wolves plan to make a push to acquire Memphis guard O.J. Mayo, whose rights they traded to the Grizzlies on draft night in 2008 in the deal that brought Love to Minnesota. Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation. The Wolves envision Mayo playing in the backcourt next season alongside Rubio, who according to a person familiar with the situation has given team officials his word that he will join the Wolves next season. The buyout that Minnesota must pay FC Barcelona is down to $1 million, but it's not clear how Rubio's decision could be affected by a lockout. Even if Rubio comes to Minnesota, there's no guarantee he'll thrive immediately.

Mine too, I always said Love and Mayo will be in LA in like 2014 or whenever, now we could get them with one deal. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Trust, who was blamin the other players in that thread?  Name names. 
Kobe called hisself out.  Not sure what else ya'll want. 
laugh.gif

Go to page 9 of that thread.  

Yeah, there's the Spike Lee Avy guy, xxslavxxxx something or other, and then there's KenJi. 

That's it.  Those two guys. 

Is there another page or something you want me to look at? 
ohwell.gif

Because those are the only two that tried to say anything remotely pro Kobe.  Every other Laker fan in there said otherwise........so.....?

yup those two are the doo be doos of laker nation...
laugh.gif
and lizaker4lizzife aka notorious 858 is the zodogg of laker nation

kobe could go 0 for 54 with 1 assist and savioutlaw would say that one assist was what kept the lakers in the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

JPZ's wish may come true.
laugh.gif

CBSSports.com has learned that the Wolves plan to make a push to acquire Memphis guard O.J. Mayo, whose rights they traded to the Grizzlies on draft night in 2008 in the deal that brought Love to Minnesota. Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation. The Wolves envision Mayo playing in the backcourt next season alongside Rubio, who according to a person familiar with the situation has given team officials his word that he will join the Wolves next season. The buyout that Minnesota must pay FC Barcelona is down to $1 million, but it's not clear how Rubio's decision could be affected by a lockout. Even if Rubio comes to Minnesota, there's no guarantee he'll thrive immediately.

Mine too, I always said Love and Mayo will be in LA in like 2014 or whenever, now we could get them with one deal. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Trust, who was blamin the other players in that thread?  Name names. 
Kobe called hisself out.  Not sure what else ya'll want. 
laugh.gif

Go to page 9 of that thread.  

Yeah, there's the Spike Lee Avy guy, xxslavxxxx something or other, and then there's KenJi. 

That's it.  Those two guys. 

Is there another page or something you want me to look at? 
ohwell.gif

Because those are the only two that tried to say anything remotely pro Kobe.  Every other Laker fan in there said otherwise........so.....?

yup those two are the doo be doos of laker nation...
laugh.gif
and lizaker4lizzife aka notorious 858 is the zodogg of laker nation

kobe could go 0 for 54 with 1 assist and savioutlaw would say that one assist was what kept the lakers in the game
laugh.gif

Oh God. KG is hurt and it looks like the knee.

Edit: Yup, it's the right knee and it looked just like the play in Utah when he originally hurt it. He went back to the locker room in a huge amount of pain. FML.

Oh God. KG is hurt and it looks like the knee.

Edit: Yup, it's the right knee and it looked just like the play in Utah when he originally hurt it. He went back to the locker room in a huge amount of pain. FML.

I remember over the summer savioutlaw said some suspect line about Kobe spewing his venom on the Heat and the rest of the NBA. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I remember over the summer savioutlaw said some suspect line about Kobe spewing his venom on the Heat and the rest of the NBA. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That dude is the worst.

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
 Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh

Back
Top Bottom