OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

There were plenty of Laker fans calling out Kobe in the game thread last night.
And on Twitter......

BTW, who is Dynamics on Twitter?  Anyone know?  I can't convert everybody's names from here to there unless they tell me. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And on Twitter......

BTW, who is Dynamics on Twitter?  Anyone know?  I can't convert everybody's names from here to there unless they tell me. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

JPZ's dream coming true 
eek.gif

I don't want to see Mayo anywhere near Staples Center unless he's playing for the Clippers

I guess Flynn is out then?

JPZ's dream coming true 
eek.gif

I don't want to see Mayo anywhere near Staples Center unless he's playing for the Clippers

I guess Flynn is out then?

Originally Posted by CP1708

And on Twitter......

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt.

I hate deciphering who is who on Twitter too.
laugh.gif

The only person who got more (rightful) criticism in last night's game was Sean Elliot.
roll.gif

And on Twitter......

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt.

I hate deciphering who is who on Twitter too.
laugh.gif

The only person who got more (rightful) criticism in last night's game was Sean Elliot.
roll.gif

Oh man, I was ALL OVER Elliott from jump. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Like why he don't call Tony, Mr Longoria like he was doin Odom? 

Or my personal fav was when he was callin for the Flagrant on Ron, "no ball, he didn't go for the ball, no ball, flagrant, get him, get him......(replay plays)  (Ron smacks ball, and Tony) ..........Quiet emanates from Sean's mic for a minute. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Diplomat.  He a Knick fan right?  I think I see him around from time to time, but not sure.  Thanks Nas. 

Oh man, I was ALL OVER Elliott from jump. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Like why he don't call Tony, Mr Longoria like he was doin Odom? 

Or my personal fav was when he was callin for the Flagrant on Ron, "no ball, he didn't go for the ball, no ball, flagrant, get him, get him......(replay plays)  (Ron smacks ball, and Tony) ..........Quiet emanates from Sean's mic for a minute. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Diplomat.  He a Knick fan right?  I think I see him around from time to time, but not sure.  Thanks Nas. 

JPZ's wish may come true.
laugh.gif

CBSSports.com has learned that the Wolves plan to make a push to acquire Memphis guard O.J. Mayo, whose rights they traded to the Grizzlies on draft night in 2008 in the deal that brought Love to Minnesota. Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation. The Wolves envision Mayo playing in the backcourt next season alongside Rubio, who according to a person familiar with the situation has given team officials his word that he will join the Wolves next season. The buyout that Minnesota must pay FC Barcelona is down to $1 million, but it's not clear how Rubio's decision could be affected by a lockout. Even if Rubio comes to Minnesota, there's no guarantee he'll thrive immediately.
Also
Sources say the Wolves also are targeting Anthony Randolph, who is languishing on the Knicks' bench after being acquired from Golden State as part of the sign-and-trade arrangement that landed David Lee in the Bay Area. Minnesota officials will not part with Ridnour in the deal, according to an executive familiar with the team's strategy, but instead hope that Telfair would be enough to solve the Knicks' backup point guard dilemma.

I would say get rid of Telfair and Luke. I want Flynn to stay.

A line up of Rubio, Mayo, Beasley, Love, and Darko would be nice to see.

laugh.gif

CBSSports.com has learned that the Wolves plan to make a push to acquire Memphis guard O.J. Mayo, whose rights they traded to the Grizzlies on draft night in 2008 in the deal that brought Love to Minnesota. Mayo is frustrated coming off the bench in Memphis and "needs a change," according to one person familiar with the situation. The Wolves envision Mayo playing in the backcourt next season alongside Rubio, who according to a person familiar with the situation has given team officials his word that he will join the Wolves next season. The buyout that Minnesota must pay FC Barcelona is down to $1 million, but it's not clear how Rubio's decision could be affected by a lockout. Even if Rubio comes to Minnesota, there's no guarantee he'll thrive immediately.
Also
Sources say the Wolves also are targeting Anthony Randolph, who is languishing on the Knicks' bench after being acquired from Golden State as part of the sign-and-trade arrangement that landed David Lee in the Bay Area. Minnesota officials will not part with Ridnour in the deal, according to an executive familiar with the team's strategy, but instead hope that Telfair would be enough to solve the Knicks' backup point guard dilemma.

I would say get rid of Telfair and Luke. I want Flynn to stay.

A line up of Rubio, Mayo, Beasley, Love, and Darko would be nice to see.

laugh.gif

Mine too, I always said Love and Mayo will be in LA in like 2014 or whenever, now we could get them with one deal. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Trust, who was blamin the other players in that thread?  Name names. 
Kobe called hisself out.  Not sure what else ya'll want. 
laugh.gif

Go to page 9 of that thread.  

laugh.gif

Mine too, I always said Love and Mayo will be in LA in like 2014 or whenever, now we could get them with one deal. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Just saw the local news and they reported that POP sent both tapes of  fouls made on PARKER and TIAGO to the league. I expect fines because both were dirty plays.

Damn CP judging by your twitter it looks like this was more then a regular season game for you.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Tell NT why you mad.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Just saw the local news and they reported that POP sent both tapes of  fouls made on PARKER and TIAGO to the league. I expect fines because both were dirty plays.

Damn CP judging by your twitter it looks like this was more then a regular season game for you.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Tell NT why you mad.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
dirty plays.  Oh my God. 

You forget, new phone, so now I can be on twitter, without a computer. 
wink.gif

I tried to look in on NT, but it's a pain in the @#$.  Print is too small. 

And let the more then regular season game go man, you've yet to ever see me jump up and down good or bad about a game we play. 

roll.gif
dirty plays.  Oh my God. 

You forget, new phone, so now I can be on twitter, without a computer. 
wink.gif

I tried to look in on NT, but it's a pain in the @#$.  Print is too small. 

And let the more then regular season game go man, you've yet to ever see me jump up and down good or bad about a game we play. 

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, there's the Spike Lee Avy guy, xxslavxxxx something or other, and then there's KenJi. 

That's it.  Those two guys. 

Is there another page or something you want me to look at? 
ohwell.gif

Because those are the only two that tried to say anything remotely pro Kobe.  Every other Laker fan in there said otherwise........so.....?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, there's the Spike Lee Avy guy, xxslavxxxx something or other, and then there's KenJi. 

ohwell.gif

Because those are the only two that tried to say anything remotely pro Kobe.  Every other Laker fan in there said otherwise........so.....?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Yeah....soooo what's the issue?  I said there were "Kobe stan(s)" in there STILL trying to blame other guys and as you can see, there were.  So again, what's the issue? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Yeah....soooo what's the issue?  I said there were "Kobe stan(s)" in there STILL trying to blame other guys and as you can see, there were.  So again, what's the issue? 

Back
Top Bottom