OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

I remember over the summer savioutlaw said some suspect line about Kobe spewing his venom on the Heat and the rest of the NBA. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That dude is the worst.

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
 Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I don't care how good you were over the last two years, if you aren't starting on a team that is in last place in their division then your trade value is low.
I don't care if your last place or not. The team is about 1.5 games outside of the 8th spot and 3.5 games out of the 6th spot in the WEST. We aren't some 25% winning average team like every other team at the bottom of their division. And he's still a vital piece of the team.

Its stupid to think that all because he moved to our bench FOR SCORING (which was one of the weakest benches in the league) that he's going he's worth a bunch of sticks only for a team to get him and people laugh at the fact that we traded him for !#%%. I think people are more confused to him moving to the bench because Henry beat him out of his spot more so than OJ actually producing where the team needs him.

You and some of the other people on here will be the first ones to jump on the organization for being so stupid for trading him away for nothing when he ends up putting up big numbers on another team.

I guess Kevin Love value was low last year since he came off the bench for Minnesota and they were a lot worse than the Grizz are right now in terms of their record? And they had no reason for him to even be on the bench unlike us for having OJ as the 6th man.

Originally Posted by JD617

Oh God. KG is hurt and it looks like the knee.

Edit: Yup, it's the right knee and it looked just like the play in Utah when he originally hurt it. He went back to the locker room in a huge amount of pain. FML.

Pleeasssee tell me youre kidding. 

Edit: Yup, it's the right knee and it looked just like the play in Utah when he originally hurt it. He went back to the locker room in a huge amount of pain. FML.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I don't care how good you were over the last two years, if you aren't starting on a team that is in last place in their division then your trade value is low.
I don't care if your last place or not. The team is about 1.5 games outside of the 8th spot and 3.5 games out of the 6th spot in the WEST. We aren't some 25% winning average team like every other team at the bottom of their division. And he's still a vital piece of the team.

Its stupid to think that all because he moved to our bench FOR SCORING (which was one of the weakest benches in the league) that he's going he's worth a bunch of sticks only for a team to get him and people laugh at the fact that we traded him for !#%%. I think people are more confused to him moving to the bench because Henry beat him out of his spot more so than OJ actually producing where the team needs him.

You and some of the other people on here will be the first ones to jump on the organization for being so stupid for trading him away for nothing when he ends up putting up big numbers on another team.

I guess Kevin Love value was low last year since he came off the bench for Minnesota and they were a lot worse than the Grizz are right now in terms of their record? And they had no reason for him to even be on the bench unlike us for having OJ as the 6th man.

Originally Posted by Durden7

they said "lower right knee injury"

Originally Posted by Durden7

they said "lower right knee injury"

I may not be a fan of KG the past few years, but I'd never wish injury on anyone.

Hopefully it's nothing major and he recovers.

I may not be a fan of KG the past few years, but I'd never wish injury on anyone.

Hopefully it's nothing major and he recovers.

Figures for all the %+%% I talk about Austin Daye he comes out and plays well against the C's.

Emergency MRI for KG I guess

Figures for all the %+%% I talk about Austin Daye he comes out and plays well against the C's.

Emergency MRI for KG I guess

Sadly, a title-contender's biggest obstacle is maintaining its own health.

Hopefully, he'll be alright. The guy has been phenomenal this season.

Sadly, a title-contender's biggest obstacle is maintaining its own health.

Hopefully, he'll be alright. The guy has been phenomenal this season.

I remember over the summer savioutlaw said some suspect line about Kobe spewing his venom on the Heat and the rest of the NBA. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That dude is the worst.

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
 Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh

omg i remember when he said that son was dead serious
roll.gif

and i hope kg is ok. hate the celtics but more competition in the east = a less fresh opponent if my lakers get to the finals

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That dude is the worst.

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

omg i remember when he said that son was dead serious
roll.gif

and i hope kg is ok. hate the celtics but more competition in the east = a less fresh opponent if my lakers get to the finals

1272606509_9576_1__normal.jpg

SeanGrandePBP Sean Grande
by WojYahooNBA

Halftime act at the Palace is "Quick Change". Perfect metaphor. No fracture, MRI Thu for KG. Players indicating its not as bad as it looked.

1272606509_9576_1__normal.jpg

SeanGrandePBP Sean Grande
by WojYahooNBA

Halftime act at the Palace is "Quick Change". Perfect metaphor. No fracture, MRI Thu for KG. Players indicating its not as bad as it looked.

Back
Top Bottom