OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

KLJ.

I hate you.

It didn't ruin my birthday, but you're a punk for that one.
30t6p3b.gif

I turned 22 btw.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

1272606509_9576_1__normal.jpg

SeanGrandePBP Sean Grande
by WojYahooNBA

Halftime act at the Palace is "Quick Change". Perfect metaphor. No fracture, MRI Thu for KG. Players indicating its not as bad as it looked.
There's a shocker...
grin.gif

and T-Mac with a nice little game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

1272606509_9576_1__normal.jpg

SeanGrandePBP Sean Grande
by WojYahooNBA

Halftime act at the Palace is "Quick Change". Perfect metaphor. No fracture, MRI Thu for KG. Players indicating its not as bad as it looked.
There's a shocker...
grin.gif

and T-Mac with a nice little game
pimp.gif

even though they'll solely be judged on May/June and rightfully so..what the 'big 3' did in December was pretty impressive.

all shot over 50%, both Bron and Wade shot 40% + from 3.

Wade-  30, 7 and 4

Bron - 24, 8 and 7

Bosh - 19 and 9

even though they'll solely be judged on May/June and rightfully so..what the 'big 3' did in December was pretty impressive.

Wade-  30, 7 and 4

Bron - 24, 8 and 7

Bosh - 19 and 9

[h1]Ex-fiancee says Arenas abandoned kids[/h1]
Orlando Magic guard Gilbert Arenas — who was just traded by the Wizards — is accused by his ex-fiancee of abandoning her and their three children before his departure from Washington, D.C., The Washington Post reported Wednesday.
Through her publicist, Laura Wright, Laura Govan claims she has notheard from Arenas since their most recent breakup around Thanksgiving,accusing the three-time All-Star of also cutting off financial support.

There has been no comment yet from Arenas or his agent on the accusation.

According to an email statement to the Post from Wright, Govan "has not heard from Arenas the whole month of December" and she and the children "feel abandoned."

Wright said Govan did not have enough money to buy food orChristmas gifts. Wright has also worked for Govan's sister Gloria, whois engaged to Lakers forward Matt Barnes and appeared on the VH1 reality show "Basketball Wives."

Arenas told reporters recently that he had been staying with former Wizards teammate Nick Youngfor about a month. Arenas also said that he immediately bought a planeticket to Florida on Dec. 18, the day he was traded, in his eagernessto leave the Wizards.

"I went to the airport and left. I didn't have a chance to say byeto anybody. I didn't even say bye to the kids," the 28-year-old said.

Arenas and Govan, 31, have had a rocky nine-year relationship andare expecting a fourth child. The couple have reportedly broken up andreconciled numerous times and were engaged in Sept. 2008.

Arenas averaged 17.6 points per game with the Wizards this seasonbut is averaging just 10.3 points per game in six games with Orlando.But the oft-injured guard has managed to stay healthy so far afterplaying in just 47 games over the previous three seasons.

http://msn.foxsports.com/...ncee-and-children-122910

tired.gif
How are you not gonna even say bye to your kids though? Dude heard the news, and just dipped to FL as fast as he could. Glad the Wizards washed their hands of this clown, dude is as immature as they come.

[h1]Ex-fiancee says Arenas abandoned kids[/h1]
Orlando Magic guard Gilbert Arenas — who was just traded by the Wizards — is accused by his ex-fiancee of abandoning her and their three children before his departure from Washington, D.C., The Washington Post reported Wednesday.
Through her publicist, Laura Wright, Laura Govan claims she has notheard from Arenas since their most recent breakup around Thanksgiving,accusing the three-time All-Star of also cutting off financial support.

There has been no comment yet from Arenas or his agent on the accusation.

According to an email statement to the Post from Wright, Govan "has not heard from Arenas the whole month of December" and she and the children "feel abandoned."

Wright said Govan did not have enough money to buy food orChristmas gifts. Wright has also worked for Govan's sister Gloria, whois engaged to Lakers forward Matt Barnes and appeared on the VH1 reality show "Basketball Wives."

Arenas told reporters recently that he had been staying with former Wizards teammate Nick Youngfor about a month. Arenas also said that he immediately bought a planeticket to Florida on Dec. 18, the day he was traded, in his eagernessto leave the Wizards.

"I went to the airport and left. I didn't have a chance to say byeto anybody. I didn't even say bye to the kids," the 28-year-old said.

Arenas and Govan, 31, have had a rocky nine-year relationship andare expecting a fourth child. The couple have reportedly broken up andreconciled numerous times and were engaged in Sept. 2008.

Arenas averaged 17.6 points per game with the Wizards this seasonbut is averaging just 10.3 points per game in six games with Orlando.But the oft-injured guard has managed to stay healthy so far afterplaying in just 47 games over the previous three seasons.

http://msn.foxsports.com/...ncee-and-children-122910

tired.gif
How are you not gonna even say bye to your kids though? Dude heard the news, and just dipped to FL as fast as he could. Glad the Wizards washed their hands of this clown, dude is as immature as they come.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wade-  30, 7 and 4

Bron - 24, 8 and 7

Bosh - 19 and 9

pimp.gif

Dwade with 45 tonight. Back to back nights with 40

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wade-  30, 7 and 4

Bron - 24, 8 and 7

Bosh - 19 and 9

pimp.gif

Dwade with 45 tonight. Back to back nights with 40

pimp.gif

So let me get this straight.  This bird doesn't have enough money to buy food and Christmas presents, but she has enough to have a publicist?  
indifferent.gif

So let me get this straight.  This bird doesn't have enough money to buy food and Christmas presents, but she has enough to have a publicist?  
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom