OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@Tyreke tipping over on the scorers table after he jumped on it.
216826502.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@Tyreke tipping over on the scorers table after he jumped on it.
216826502.gif

Ball was in the air so long Donte Green was in the paint by the time the ball went through the net.
laugh.gif

Ball was in the air so long Donte Green was in the paint by the time the ball went through the net.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

Technical. one shot for OJ to lose the game by 1 and not 2.

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

Technical. one shot for OJ to lose the game by 1 and not 2.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif
these spurs announcer are annoying. The other guy to Elliot acting like he never saw a basketball game.

(IMO) Worst team announcers in the league:
1. Boston
2. Portland
3. Cleveland- even though bron left I had to watch the wolves game on mute for 4 quarters
4. Spurs
5. Kings
5b. Clippers

Stacey King. End of discussion.
30t6p3b.gif
I watch many basketball games on mute and with music on (provided I'm alone). He made me do it. I liked it so much, I've made it a habit.
EDIT: I hate Stacey King so much that I forget to say happy birthday to everybody.
smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
these spurs announcer are annoying. The other guy to Elliot acting like he never saw a basketball game.

1. Boston
2. Portland
3. Cleveland- even though bron left I had to watch the wolves game on mute for 4 quarters
4. Spurs
5. Kings
5b. Clippers

30t6p3b.gif
I watch many basketball games on mute and with music on (provided I'm alone). He made me do it. I liked it so much, I've made it a habit.
EDIT: I hate Stacey King so much that I forget to say happy birthday to everybody.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by cracka KC

i've been looking for a team roster picture of the 03-04 indiana pacers possibly for a desktop background. i didn't know where else to look for this type of picture, can anyone help?

http://img81.imageshack.us/i/team03041024hp7.jpg/

where did you get that from!? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

do you have stuff like that on file?

can you link me to a pic of the 04-05 pacers team?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by cracka KC

i've been looking for a team roster picture of the 03-04 indiana pacers possibly for a desktop background. i didn't know where else to look for this type of picture, can anyone help?

http://img81.imageshack.us/i/team03041024hp7.jpg/

where did you get that from!? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

do you have stuff like that on file?

can you link me to a pic of the 04-05 pacers team?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif

1. Boston
2. Portland
4. Spurs
5. Kings
5b. Clippers

30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I only like when he acts like a fan and start saying random $%!# when someone gets dunked on.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nuggets missing their entire starting front court (Anthony, Martin & Nenê) and 6th man (Harrington) on a back-to-back on the road, but still pick up a W. Shouldn't have happened, but thank you Minnesota. 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
stupid turnovers, that game should have been ours.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif

1. Boston
2. Portland
4. Spurs
5. Kings
5b. Clippers

30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I only like when he acts like a fan and start saying random $%!# when someone gets dunked on.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nuggets missing their entire starting front court (Anthony, Martin & Nenê) and 6th man (Harrington) on a back-to-back on the road, but still pick up a W. Shouldn't have happened, but thank you Minnesota. 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
stupid turnovers, that game should have been ours.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Through her publicist, Laura Wright, Laura Govan claims she has not heard from Arenas since their most recent breakup around Thanksgiving, accusing the three-time All-Star of also cutting off financial support. 
indifferent.gif
.....Instead of paying a publicist put some food on the table.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Through her publicist, Laura Wright, Laura Govan claims she has not heard from Arenas since their most recent breakup around Thanksgiving, accusing the three-time All-Star of also cutting off financial support. 
indifferent.gif
.....Instead of paying a publicist put some food on the table.

Back
Top Bottom