OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

^Dominique Jones
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

besides Blake i really don't expect much out of the dunk contest
Then you're still expecting too much. Dude can throw down hard, but I doubt it translates to the competition.

Originally Posted by jmause3

besides Blake i really don't expect much out of the dunk contest
Then you're still expecting too much. Dude can throw down hard, but I doubt it translates to the competition.

If Blake Griffin had played some of last year, who would be winning these Western Conference Rookie of the Month awards?

If Blake Griffin had played some of last year, who would be winning these Western Conference Rookie of the Month awards?

Still on record, Amare has impressed me this year.  He's playin like he actually cares. 

And Spolestra deserves a lot of credit too along with Wade And Bron for working thru that mess early on. 

roll.gif
@ OJ with the broken glasses and stretched out cardigan.

I said on Twitter last night, Cuban is fugazi as hell, if Phil said he wanted to coach the Mavs Cubes would have a mouth full of Phil by the end of that interview.  Takin shots at Phil is pointless and sad. 
30t6p3b.gif

Roy lookin into an experimental surgery that has never been performed on an active athlete.  Something like transplanting meniscus or some @#$%.  Heard Faulk had it done after his playing career, but I don't know anything other then that.  Wonder if he goes thru with it. 

Still on record, Amare has impressed me this year.  He's playin like he actually cares. 

And Spolestra deserves a lot of credit too along with Wade And Bron for working thru that mess early on. 

roll.gif
@ OJ with the broken glasses and stretched out cardigan.

I said on Twitter last night, Cuban is fugazi as hell, if Phil said he wanted to coach the Mavs Cubes would have a mouth full of Phil by the end of that interview.  Takin shots at Phil is pointless and sad. 
30t6p3b.gif

Roy lookin into an experimental surgery that has never been performed on an active athlete.  Something like transplanting meniscus or some @#$%.  Heard Faulk had it done after his playing career, but I don't know anything other then that.  Wonder if he goes thru with it. 

Jennings in the dunk contest? McGee too?

Unless Blake has a Vince Carter-esque performance this dunk contest will be brutal
sick.gif

Jennings in the dunk contest? McGee too?

Unless Blake has a Vince Carter-esque performance this dunk contest will be brutal
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom