OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

PMatic wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
at O.J. and Allen fighting.

Guess all of O.J.'s frustrations came out.

@CBSSportsNBA Sources tell @GaryParrishCBS a fight with Grizzlies teammate Tony Allen left O.J. Mayo's face swollen
should have kept it in ..
laugh.gif

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Memphis' O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen had a physical confrontation on team charter flight Sunday night, league sources said. Story soon on Y!

Altercation came after a card game gone awry. Mayo became increasingly belligerent toward Allen when asked to settle a debt, sources say

Mayo got into Allen's face, and Allen struck him, sources say. Several teammates got between them and broke it up. Mayo missed Tuesday game.

Grizzlies issued statement saying, "There was a brief altercation between Tony Allen and O.J. Mayo. The club considers the matter closed."

Allen had walked away, gone to restroom on plane and returned to find Mayo still berating him, sources said. That's when it got physical.

@GaryParrishCBS reports Mayo has a "swollen" face. Grizzlies insist he missed Tuesday's game with bronchitis, but sources discount illness.

Y! Sources: After card game gone awry, Memphis Grizzlies O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen fight on team charter flight: http://tinyurl.com/39gpwrf

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Memphis' O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen had a physical confrontation on team charter flight Sunday night, league sources said. Story soon on Y!

Altercation came after a card game gone awry. Mayo became increasingly belligerent toward Allen when asked to settle a debt, sources say

Mayo got into Allen's face, and Allen struck him, sources say. Several teammates got between them and broke it up. Mayo missed Tuesday game.

Grizzlies issued statement saying, "There was a brief altercation between Tony Allen and O.J. Mayo. The club considers the matter closed."

Allen had walked away, gone to restroom on plane and returned to find Mayo still berating him, sources said. That's when it got physical.

@GaryParrishCBS reports Mayo has a "swollen" face. Grizzlies insist he missed Tuesday's game with bronchitis, but sources discount illness.

Y! Sources: After card game gone awry, Memphis Grizzlies O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen fight on team charter flight: http://tinyurl.com/39gpwrf

laugh.gif
Woj is reporting the altercation was over a card game and debt.

Local paper:
Mayo and Allen were involved in a card game that leftMayo owing Allen between $1,000 and $1,500, according to a source. Mayo refusedto pay and repeatedly insulted Allen.
Source

laugh.gif
Woj is reporting the altercation was over a card game and debt.

Local paper:
Mayo and Allen were involved in a card game that leftMayo owing Allen between $1,000 and $1,500, according to a source. Mayo refusedto pay and repeatedly insulted Allen.
Source

Clippers forward Blake Griffin highlights slam dunk contest

Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who has become must-see TV because of his slam dunks, will be in the NBA's slam dunk contest, sources said Tuesday night.

Joining Griffin will be Washington Wizards 7-foot centerJaVale McGee, Oklahoma City Thunder 6-10 forward Serge Ibaka and Milwaukee Bucks 6-1 guard Brandon Jennings, sources said.

Jennings, who attended Dominguez High in Compton before he finished his high school career at Oak Hill Academy, has a broken right foot and is expected to be out four to six weeks, but he is expected to be healthy for All-Star weekend.

Griffin, the Clippers' 6-10 rookie power forward, has put on an amazing display of dunks that has caught the attention of NBA fans.

He'll have a chance to show is stuff during All-Star weekend at Staples Center. The dunk contest will be Feb. 19.

Lakers guard Shannon Brown, who was in the dunk contest last year, won't be in it this year.

The official announcement of the dunk contest participants will be this Thursday (5 p.m. West Coast time) on TNT.
Source

Intrigued by the idea of Javale McGee.
laugh.gif

Clippers forward Blake Griffin highlights slam dunk contest

Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who has become must-see TV because of his slam dunks, will be in the NBA's slam dunk contest, sources said Tuesday night.

Joining Griffin will be Washington Wizards 7-foot centerJaVale McGee, Oklahoma City Thunder 6-10 forward Serge Ibaka and Milwaukee Bucks 6-1 guard Brandon Jennings, sources said.

Jennings, who attended Dominguez High in Compton before he finished his high school career at Oak Hill Academy, has a broken right foot and is expected to be out four to six weeks, but he is expected to be healthy for All-Star weekend.

Griffin, the Clippers' 6-10 rookie power forward, has put on an amazing display of dunks that has caught the attention of NBA fans.

He'll have a chance to show is stuff during All-Star weekend at Staples Center. The dunk contest will be Feb. 19.

Lakers guard Shannon Brown, who was in the dunk contest last year, won't be in it this year.

The official announcement of the dunk contest participants will be this Thursday (5 p.m. West Coast time) on TNT.
Source

Intrigued by the idea of Javale McGee.
laugh.gif

Brandon Jennings 
pimp.gif

Tony Allen strikes me [pun intended] as the type of NBA player that would actually swing. Dude seems like he doesn't give a damn and after that interview, he sounds somewhat hood.

Brandon Jennings 
pimp.gif

Tony Allen strikes me [pun intended] as the type of NBA player that would actually swing. Dude seems like he doesn't give a damn and after that interview, he sounds somewhat hood.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Brandon Jennings 
pimp.gif

I think Tony Allen used to run with a gang in Chicago growing up.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Brandon Jennings 
pimp.gif

I think Tony Allen used to run with a gang in Chicago growing up.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Didn't Tony Allen need extra security in Chicago because of some death threats?
Yeah that was last year I believe.

And yeah I remember now that his friend or even himself were involved in some gang #+!. Mayo I guess didn't stop poppin off so got dealt with
laugh.gif

Mayo seems soft as $+%%. Probably got his glasses broken and his cardigan all stretched out

Back
Top Bottom