OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Didn't Tony Allen need extra security in Chicago because of some death threats?
Yes, yes he did
laugh.gif

Yeah that was last year I believe.

And yeah I remember now that his friend or even himself were involved in some gang #+!. Mayo I guess didn't stop poppin off so got dealt with
laugh.gif

Mayo seems soft as $+%%. Probably got his glasses broken and his cardigan all stretched out

Yea Tony looks pretty crazy during his interviews. Lol

I bet he loves it here because our city is just like him.

Surprised it would be OJ getting into it though. Allen is a vet and OJ somewhat is professional so i think they SHOULD be ok. Obviously the guys or Tony wasnt thinking about it if they beat OKC tonight without OJ.

I didnt know about Tony and the Chicago stuff though.

Yea Tony looks pretty crazy during his interviews. Lol

I bet he loves it here because our city is just like him.

Surprised it would be OJ getting into it though. Allen is a vet and OJ somewhat is professional so i think they SHOULD be ok. Obviously the guys or Tony wasnt thinking about it if they beat OKC tonight without OJ.

I didnt know about Tony and the Chicago stuff though.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Mayo seems soft as $+%%. Probably got his glasses broken and his cardigan all stretched out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

roll.gif

My son Tony Allen sounded like he was planning for life with out Mayo in Memphis. Trying to emphasize who they have and how they won.
laugh.gif

Mayo probably should be on a different team though.

My son Tony Allen sounded like he was planning for life with out Mayo in Memphis. Trying to emphasize who they have and how they won.
laugh.gif

Mayo probably should be on a different team though.

Back
Top Bottom