OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Misstep by Ainge. I understand they needed perimeter/wing depth, but to trade one of the best defenders and rim protectors in the league for a painfully mediocre Jeff Green is foolishness. Not only that, but they are now very shaky at the C position, with injuries and question marks abound.

You can't risk affecting your team's biggest strength, defense, for a perceived need. Perkins not only is a very capable center himself, but he also allows KG to be optimally utilized because he can roam the mid and high post, instead of having to sink to the interior and body guys up.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The basketball world would be better off if Michael Jordan died.
roll.gif
i dare you to post that in the jordan brand forum

Misstep by Ainge. I understand they needed perimeter/wing depth, but to trade one of the best defenders and rim protectors in the league for a painfully mediocre Jeff Green is foolishness. Not only that, but they are now very shaky at the C position, with injuries and question marks abound.

You can't risk affecting your team's biggest strength, defense, for a perceived need. Perkins not only is a very capable center himself, but he also allows KG to be optimally utilized because he can roam the mid and high post, instead of having to sink to the interior and body guys up.

MJ practiced with the Bobcats again yesterday.

1tltgw.jpg

110223_practice_03.jpg

110223_practice_04.jpg

110223_practice_05.jpg

110223_practice_06.jpg

Gerald Wallace participated in the practice and was dealt. Stephen Jackson sat out of practice and is still on the team.
laugh.gif

MJ practiced with the Bobcats again yesterday.

1tltgw.jpg

110223_practice_03.jpg

110223_practice_04.jpg

110223_practice_05.jpg

110223_practice_06.jpg

Gerald Wallace participated in the practice and was dealt. Stephen Jackson sat out of practice and is still on the team.
laugh.gif

I jumped the gun, it was Wallace for Pryz, Cunningham and 2 future first rounders. 

I blame twitter. 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I'm thinkin the Granger to Utah is BS cuz I can't find jack about it. 

I jumped the gun, it was Wallace for Pryz, Cunningham and 2 future first rounders. 

I blame twitter. 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I'm thinkin the Granger to Utah is BS cuz I can't find jack about it. 

damn cp you almost had me ranting like a *!$$*@%%@+%+
laugh.gif
........2 future 1st rounders is whats up though
pimp.gif
......hope he uses them right in the future

damn cp you almost had me ranting like a *!$$*@%%@+%+
laugh.gif
........2 future 1st rounders is whats up though
pimp.gif
......hope he uses them right in the future

Sorry about that man, my bad on all that, tryna keep up with all the stuff flyin.  That was what the intial tweet said, I almost lost it myself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry about that man, my bad on all that, tryna keep up with all the stuff flyin.  That was what the intial tweet said, I almost lost it myself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

new starting lineup:

pg: westbrook
sg: thabo (hopefully harden by playoff time)
sf: durant
pf: ibaka
c: perkins

bench:
harden (thabo)
maynor
nazr mohammed
aldrich
cook
nate

new starting lineup:

pg: westbrook
sg: thabo (hopefully harden by playoff time)
sf: durant
pf: ibaka
c: perkins

bench:
harden (thabo)
maynor
nazr mohammed
aldrich
cook
nate

Back
Top Bottom