OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Bleh. Morey is still new with the Rockets. I would wait and see how he does rebuilding and not waiting for Yao to get healthy. If he fails then yeah, Morey was over hyped.

Bleh. Morey is still new with the Rockets. I would wait and see how he does rebuilding and not waiting for Yao to get healthy. If he fails then yeah, Morey was over hyped.

Rajon Rondo
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Kevin Garnett
Glen Davis

Delonte West
Von Wafer
Avery Bradley

Boston-Denver tonight is gonna be comedy.

Rajon Rondo
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Kevin Garnett
Glen Davis

Delonte West
Von Wafer
Avery Bradley

Boston-Denver tonight is gonna be comedy.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Al3xis

when is this Morey character actually going to do something meaningful, though?

Kevin Pritchard 2.0
pimp.gif

Those "numbers" guys combined for like one playoff series win in 10 years or whatever they've combined for.  Yeah. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kev, how the hell you have that run down already? 
laugh.gif

I think Morey gets a pass though, because he came on board with Yao + TMac locked into extensions already.

It's not really his fault these two dudes are made of glass.

He found Scola, Chuck Hayes, Carl Landry, Aaron Brooks, etc.

Got Kevin Martin when Dallas wanted him last year, and Kevin Martin has been one of the better players of the league this year.

Morey isn't perfect, but he's a good evaluator of talent. Which is what the Rockets need, since, they're gonna try and re-tool through the draft

when is this Morey character actually going to do something meaningful, though?

Kevin Pritchard 2.0
pimp.gif

Those "numbers" guys combined for like one playoff series win in 10 years or whatever they've combined for.  Yeah. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kev, how the hell you have that run down already? 
laugh.gif

I think Morey gets a pass though, because he came on board with Yao + TMac locked into extensions already.

It's not really his fault these two dudes are made of glass.

He found Scola, Chuck Hayes, Carl Landry, Aaron Brooks, etc.

Got Kevin Martin when Dallas wanted him last year, and Kevin Martin has been one of the better players of the league this year.

Morey isn't perfect, but he's a good evaluator of talent. Which is what the Rockets need, since, they're gonna try and re-tool through the draft

I feel sooo bad for Baron
30t6p3b.gif
Cant believe he got done like that.

On the other side, Portland got away with robbery!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Miller, Matthews, Wallace, Aldridge, Camby. *@%# yeah. Lets hope Wallace doesnt get hit with the Portland curse before we can get a new training staff.

I feel sooo bad for Baron
30t6p3b.gif
Cant believe he got done like that.

On the other side, Portland got away with robbery!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Miller, Matthews, Wallace, Aldridge, Camby. *@%# yeah. Lets hope Wallace doesnt get hit with the Portland curse before we can get a new training staff.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sam Presti? R.C Buford? If a GM isn't doing the numbers himself, he's undoubtedly paying someone six figures to do it for him, so let's not make stupid comments about "numbers." This is the 21st century, essentially every American sports front office utilizes advanced statistical analysis. 

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sam Presti? R.C Buford? If a GM isn't doing the numbers himself, he's undoubtedly paying someone six figures to do it for him, so let's not make stupid comments about "numbers." This is the 21st century, essentially every American sports front office utilizes advanced statistical analysis. 

Sounds like were in the lead for Troy Murphy too. That'd be big to make up some of the lost rebounding.

And Perkins doesn't fit well for the future anyway with Rondo. He's slow, no hands, no jump shot.
Yeah i said it in the other thread...I would be amazed if Danny didn't have something else going on. (Rip, Murphy, Sheed) Murphy would be ideal.

Sounds like were in the lead for Troy Murphy too. That'd be big to make up some of the lost rebounding.

And Perkins doesn't fit well for the future anyway with Rondo. He's slow, no hands, no jump shot.
Yeah i said it in the other thread...I would be amazed if Danny didn't have something else going on. (Rip, Murphy, Sheed) Murphy would be ideal.

I dont think the Celtics open up those additional roster spots without knowing something. (Murphy?)

I dont think the Celtics open up those additional roster spots without knowing something. (Murphy?)

Bigmike23 wrote:
So Portland got Wallace for that trash

Hi cp

laugh.gif
  Like I said, they heard me squawkin. 

They managed to make a good trade for themselves, with MJ.  I give them props for doing something right for a change. 

Now watch Crash do exactly that into half their starting lineup busting knees everywhere. 
laugh.gif
  And where does Batum fit into all this? 

Yeah yeah, numbers, great.  Presti was a genius taking Durant at number 2, thank God for numbers.  Swell. 
laugh.gif

Bigmike23 wrote:

Hi cp

laugh.gif

They managed to make a good trade for themselves, with MJ.  I give them props for doing something right for a change. 

Now watch Crash do exactly that into half their starting lineup busting knees everywhere. 
laugh.gif

Yeah yeah, numbers, great.  Presti was a genius taking Durant at number 2, thank God for numbers.  Swell. 
laugh.gif

Bigmike23 wrote:

Hi cp

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey man.
laugh.gif

Not all GM's can go to a team that has a Kobe and an owner willing to go break the bank for a 'ship
ohwell.gif

Bigmike23 wrote:

Hi cp

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey man.
laugh.gif

Not all GM's can go to a team that has a Kobe and an owner willing to go break the bank for a 'ship
ohwell.gif

Exactly my point, stop blowing on me with numbers this and numbers that. 

You have the best player or players in the game, you will win the game.  You can do all the number crunching you want, that ain't gonna win when it matters.  Period. 

I've yet to see a single player win a game with a laptop in his arm tellin him where to shoot and when and how and when to pass etc etc.  When that day happens, then I'll believe in this numbers garbage everybody so excited about. 

Exactly my point, stop blowing on me with numbers this and numbers that. 

You have the best player or players in the game, you will win the game.  You can do all the number crunching you want, that ain't gonna win when it matters.  Period. 

I've yet to see a single player win a game with a laptop in his arm tellin him where to shoot and when and how and when to pass etc etc.  When that day happens, then I'll believe in this numbers garbage everybody so excited about. 

Back
Top Bottom