OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

IDK.

C's lose some interior defense. OKC gains interior defense, loses the clutch shots Green hits and don't really address the inside scoring they needed. I guess.

IDK.

C's lose some interior defense. OKC gains interior defense, loses the clutch shots Green hits and don't really address the inside scoring they needed. I guess.

eek.gif
@ the Celtics trading Kendrick Perkins to OKC

Dumb deal for the Celts. Taking away from your deep FO for a shooter. If you wanted a shooter from the west there were better.

OKC done came up though. They more of a threat.

Dumb deal for the Celts. Taking away from your deep FO for a shooter. If you wanted a shooter from the west there were better.

OKC done came up though. They more of a threat.

Perkins will be there for the game on Sunday vs the Lakers too. 
laugh.gif

ChrisVernonShow Chris Vernon
by johnhollinger

Also = OJ Mayo might be traded to Indiana Pacers for Josh McRoberts and a 1st Rd pick - (oh geez)

Perkins will be there for the game on Sunday vs the Lakers too. 
laugh.gif

ChrisVernonShow Chris Vernon
by johnhollinger

Also = OJ Mayo might be traded to Indiana Pacers for Josh McRoberts and a 1st Rd pick - (oh geez)

Originally Posted by CP1708

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Boston has agreed to send Kendrick Perkins to OKC for package that includes Jeff Green, sources tell Y!

eek.gif
oh hell naw!!!!!
mad.gif

and deron nets press conference on nba tv right now. deron is a professional

Originally Posted by CP1708

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Boston has agreed to send Kendrick Perkins to OKC for package that includes Jeff Green, sources tell Y!

eek.gif
oh hell naw!!!!!
mad.gif

and deron nets press conference on nba tv right now. deron is a professional

Rasheed-Wallace-Celtics.jpg

I have a feeling we'll be seeing him return shortly.

And I think its a fine move for the Celts, Shaq has been great this year and is motivated to win.

The Suns trade ANOTHER first round pick, to get Aaron Brooks.........
indifferent.gif

You have got to be kidding me.  What a joke. 

Rasheed-Wallace-Celtics.jpg

I have a feeling we'll be seeing him return shortly.

And I think its a fine move for the Celts, Shaq has been great this year and is motivated to win.

The Suns trade ANOTHER first round pick, to get Aaron Brooks.........
indifferent.gif

You have got to be kidding me.  What a joke. 

At least Jeff Green doesn't have to stand in the corner and play a game he's not at all suited for.

Doc has always liked him. If Shaq holds up, they'll be fine.

Good for OKC, they finally got their big man they can't just focus on defending the paint. a low-post scorer like Al Jeff just wouldn't work with KD and Westbrook. Perkins was a good option.

At least Jeff Green doesn't have to stand in the corner and play a game he's not at all suited for.

Doc has always liked him. If Shaq holds up, they'll be fine.

Good for OKC, they finally got their big man they can't just focus on defending the paint. a low-post scorer like Al Jeff just wouldn't work with KD and Westbrook. Perkins was a good option.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Horrible trade for OKC. Perkins is horrible. They lost maybe their 3rd best player. OKC ftl

Perkins is one of the top two or three post defenders in the league.  They're gambling on him being healthy for the postseason.  He is FAR from horrible.

Now your Suns trading a stud PG and a first rounder for Aaron Brooks...

THAT'S horrible.

Back
Top Bottom