OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Come on stupid Memphis dummies, do something right.
You just better hope we don't match up with ya'll come playoff time. 
We've made a drastic change from last season. We would never be able to play without anyone in our starting 5. Now, we finally have DEPTH. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Come on stupid Memphis dummies, do something right.
You just better hope we don't match up with ya'll come playoff time. 
We've made a drastic change from last season. We would never be able to play without anyone in our starting 5. Now, we finally have DEPTH. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Minny fans (JPZ and 2 other guys) is AR getting burn on yall squad? I only got to look at the end of that game just now and saw him. Got me wondering if he's managed to make it in the rotation.

Yall bought out Curry already?

Love
sick.gif

Randolph got 2 minutes a couple nights ago, 4 minutes tonight... they're slowly building it up. While I think they should be giving him 10-15 minutes right now, Rambis wants him to learn the triangle offense from the bench before he plays significant minutes.

As for Eddy Curry, he's not reporting to Minnesota but rather to Chicago to work out after hearing Minnesota planned to buy him out. A news outlet reported a few days ago that they have indeed bought him out. It was kind of a random news outlet so it's probably right but I don't know if it's been confirmed.
Good to hear about AR. Unlike all the focus on the Knick-Nuggets I'd like to see him play well ans succeed since he really didn't get a chance here. Plus it may also prove some rumors about him true or put them to rest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your avy. His facial expression looking like he never touched a gun in his life.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Minny fans (JPZ and 2 other guys) is AR getting burn on yall squad? I only got to look at the end of that game just now and saw him. Got me wondering if he's managed to make it in the rotation.

Yall bought out Curry already?

Love
sick.gif

Randolph got 2 minutes a couple nights ago, 4 minutes tonight... they're slowly building it up. While I think they should be giving him 10-15 minutes right now, Rambis wants him to learn the triangle offense from the bench before he plays significant minutes.

As for Eddy Curry, he's not reporting to Minnesota but rather to Chicago to work out after hearing Minnesota planned to buy him out. A news outlet reported a few days ago that they have indeed bought him out. It was kind of a random news outlet so it's probably right but I don't know if it's been confirmed.
Good to hear about AR. Unlike all the focus on the Knick-Nuggets I'd like to see him play well ans succeed since he really didn't get a chance here. Plus it may also prove some rumors about him true or put them to rest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your avy. His facial expression looking like he never touched a gun in his life.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by PMatic

Rasual Butler will be waived by the Clippers. Expected to sign with the Bulls.

Not a good look for the rest of the league. 
I don't mind the signing. Hopefully Thibs can work him in without disturbing our flow too much.  Now maybe Lu won't have to play 40 + mins a night
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by PMatic

Rasual Butler will be waived by the Clippers. Expected to sign with the Bulls.

Not a good look for the rest of the league. 
I don't mind the signing. Hopefully Thibs can work him in without disturbing our flow too much.  Now maybe Lu won't have to play 40 + mins a night
ohwell.gif

Props to the Grizz for staying in this game without Rudy. It's over now though.

Z-Bo aint clutch. O.J. aint doing the team no favors
laugh.gif

Props to the Grizz for staying in this game without Rudy. It's over now though.

Z-Bo aint clutch. O.J. aint doing the team no favors
laugh.gif

We better come out on fire Tuesday against them.
All that damn whistle blowing tonight. 

We had some plays that definitely cost us though.

Back
Top Bottom