OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

We better come out on fire Tuesday against them.
All that damn whistle blowing tonight. 

We had some plays that definitely cost us though.

Stop it. two refs you should expect some bad calls. NEAL WITH IT!

good game tho.
pimp.gif

Putting the turnovers aside MIA is gonna learn a lot come the playoffs. Going on droughts, little to no half court offense, and wanting to do too much to quickly to try and get back in the game.

Putting the turnovers aside MIA is gonna learn a lot come the playoffs. Going on droughts, little to no half court offense, and wanting to do too much to quickly to try and get back in the game.

What the heck was Lebron doing there?  Took about 10 steps but didn't think he did anything wrong. 
roll.gif

What the heck was Lebron doing there?  Took about 10 steps but didn't think he did anything wrong. 
roll.gif

Great win for the Knicks, bad loss for the Heat.

The Heat stay blowing large leads, the lackadaisacil effort on both ends after building that lead has to be frustrating for Spoelstra.

The Heat's upcoming stretch of games against the better teams in the league will be very telling.

Chris Bosh is such a #$*$% in key moments.
30t6p3b.gif

Great win for the Knicks, bad loss for the Heat.

The Heat stay blowing large leads, the lackadaisacil effort on both ends after building that lead has to be frustrating for Spoelstra.

The Heat's upcoming stretch of games against the better teams in the league will be very telling.

Chris Bosh is such a #$*$% in key moments.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

wait a minute. why did rip so no to the buyout?
I'm guessing he didn't think he could make up for the loss money.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think he could have though.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

wait a minute. why did rip so no to the buyout?
I'm guessing he didn't think he could make up for the loss money.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think he could have though.

Considering the possibility of a lockout though, he might not have lost as much money as some think. But wasn't the offer for 18 million dollars? That's good money considering he's made a lot over his career.

Considering the possibility of a lockout though, he might not have lost as much money as some think. But wasn't the offer for 18 million dollars? That's good money considering he's made a lot over his career.

I've read anywhere from $16-18 million which is a nice chuck of change. If he had signed with the Bulls that's another $2.9 million on top.

I've read anywhere from $16-18 million which is a nice chuck of change. If he had signed with the Bulls that's another $2.9 million on top.

Back
Top Bottom