OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

kevin durant is trash.

if you're gonna constantly get shut down by ron artest in key moments,how do you call yourself a superstar

at4bo.jpg

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

kevin durant is trash.

if you're gonna constantly get shut down by ron artest in key moments,how do you call yourself a superstar

at4bo.jpg

Wasn't Rasual Butler already on the Heat once? If he's the Butler I'm recalling correctly he wasn't that good and doesn't make the Heat that much more of a threat.

Wade should've took the last shot of the game imo. Don't care if he had an off night.

I wanna watch Roy play but the Hawks bore me so much.

Wasn't Rasual Butler already on the Heat once? If he's the Butler I'm recalling correctly he wasn't that good and doesn't make the Heat that much more of a threat.

Wade should've took the last shot of the game imo. Don't care if he had an off night.

I wanna watch Roy play but the Hawks bore me so much.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Serious question...

Why is Portland on national television multiple times a week?
They were supposed to be a good team and mainly Roy and Oden but hopefully next season they get like 2 games, im sick of watching them as well.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Serious question...

Why is Portland on national television multiple times a week?
They were supposed to be a good team and mainly Roy and Oden but hopefully next season they get like 2 games, im sick of watching them as well.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I've read anywhere from $16-18 million which is a nice chuck of change. If he had signed with the Bulls that's another $2.9 million on top.
I don't get it then. Giving up 7 million or so over the next two years to go and play on a contender... OR be benched on a crappy team in a hostile situation. Smart move, Rip.

I've read anywhere from $16-18 million which is a nice chuck of change. If he had signed with the Bulls that's another $2.9 million on top.
I don't get it then. Giving up 7 million or so over the next two years to go and play on a contender... OR be benched on a crappy team in a hostile situation. Smart move, Rip.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He obviously wants all the money. Probably just wants to mail it in the rest of this season and hope he gets traded to a team that wants him and his contract before next season.

The situation in DET can't get much worse anyway.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He obviously wants all the money. Probably just wants to mail it in the rest of this season and hope he gets traded to a team that wants him and his contract before next season.

The situation in DET can't get much worse anyway.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great win for the Knicks, bad loss for the Heat.

The Heat stay blowing large leads, the lackadaisacil effort on both ends after building that lead has to be frustrating for Spoelstra.

The Heat's upcoming stretch of games against the better teams in the league will be very telling.

Chris Bosh is such a #$*$% in key moments.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom