OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

laugh.gif
@ Doo talking about getting hate... you're the main reason why

Meanwhile EVERY chance you get you're mentioning how the Knicks haven't won in decades, and you're complaining about hate?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Doo talking about getting hate... you're the main reason why

Meanwhile EVERY chance you get you're mentioning how the Knicks haven't won in decades, and you're complaining about hate?

roll.gif

ooooooooooooohhhh

charmin leaves the knicks and he's hitting multiple game winners. ain't that a $@*%*

ooooooooooooohhhh

charmin leaves the knicks and he's hitting multiple game winners. ain't that a $@*%*

Honestly, I'm not trying to start anything, but DooBeeDoo, people do hate SA because of YOU.
Back when it was just me, Baller & one more NT'er (forgot the name) it wasn't that bad...

But you create quite a ruckus with your outlandish statements, that when we lose, you have everyone just wanting to say something because of you. N's rushing to their computer & %%%%!
laugh.gif

Just my two cents. No hate. GO SA!

PO

Honestly, I'm not trying to start anything, but DooBeeDoo, people do hate SA because of YOU.
Back when it was just me, Baller & one more NT'er (forgot the name) it wasn't that bad...

But you create quite a ruckus with your outlandish statements, that when we lose, you have everyone just wanting to say something because of you. N's rushing to their computer & %%%%!
laugh.gif

Just my two cents. No hate. GO SA!

PO

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wizards are terrible.
just noticed huh?
laugh.gif

been noticed, but never watched a whole game unitl today. Young is the only consistent player, Wall can't hit a jumper, Blatche and McGee are reckless and Lewis is a waste of good money
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom