OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wizards are terrible.
just noticed huh?
laugh.gif

been noticed, but never watched a whole game unitl today. Young is the only consistent player, Wall can't hit a jumper, Blatche and McGee are reckless and Lewis is a waste of good money
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Thing with Lopez is he isn't a good rebounder and though he blocks alot of shots I'm not sure he is really a good defender.

People crack on Andrea Bargnani but I'm not sure if there is a huge difference.
I think I said this before the season and everyone made fun of me....

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Thing with Lopez is he isn't a good rebounder and though he blocks alot of shots I'm not sure he is really a good defender.

People crack on Andrea Bargnani but I'm not sure if there is a huge difference.
I think I said this before the season and everyone made fun of me....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I just hate Manu that much.

Come on Brook, two more rebounds!!
laugh.gif
Karma for you buddy, Mavs will never win a chip with fans like you wishing injury on a player on an opposing team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I just hate Manu that much.

Come on Brook, two more rebounds!!
laugh.gif
Karma for you buddy, Mavs will never win a chip with fans like you wishing injury on a player on an opposing team
laugh.gif

That tip in was so close.. at first, I thought it was good.  Channing Frye 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Suns winning with: Nash 3-13, Hill 2-6, and VC 2-10.  That shows how horrible the Nets are.
laugh.gif

That tip in was so close.. at first, I thought it was good.  Channing Frye 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Suns winning with: Nash 3-13, Hill 2-6, and VC 2-10.  That shows how horrible the Nets are.
laugh.gif

I remember when the media made Frye seem like he was a franchise player the first few months of his rookie year.
laugh.gif

I remember when the media made Frye seem like he was a franchise player the first few months of his rookie year.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom