OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Robin Lopez vs. Blake Lopez..........

Blake's winning, as of right now.

Robin Lopez vs. Blake Lopez..........

Blake's winning, as of right now.

Damn JapanAir21, you want SA to drop that bad? Wishing someone else get hurt?
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Aldridge is a franchise player now?

Kinda off topic..... but with the NBA turning into a more Friend-centric league..... are the days of a FRANCHISE player dead and gone?
I don't think so. There are but so many true FRANCHISE players 1st of all.

Secondly, I think teams will aim more to get a FRANCHISE guy and surround him with two 2nd tier guys (Bulls) or a FRANCHISE guy with one 2nd tier guy and one 3rd tier guy (OKC, pre-trade). Until it's proven that a team of superfriends will work, I think GM's will instead opt to go for the 2 options I listed above.

- Bibby would be a big upgrade over Chalmers and Arroyo's inconsistent **$#*. And this is coming from a guy who thinks Bibby is a bum. First of all, Bibby has been through the wars. Similar to Ray Felton & Chauncey... The older guy isn't as athletic or as quick as the younger guy. But the vet would be a better fit. Secondly, Chalmers is TERRIBLE. Arroyo con Pollo is even worse. Heat would benefit greatly if they scooped up Bibby. And if they snag Murphy, I think he'll be a sleeper. Everyone forgot how good he actually is.

- I still don't understand how the Heat couldn't use a dude like Steph. And I'm STILL mad at AI for not tucking his tail between his legs and go begging Riles for a spot.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Aldridge is a franchise player now?

Kinda off topic..... but with the NBA turning into a more Friend-centric league..... are the days of a FRANCHISE player dead and gone?
I don't think so. There are but so many true FRANCHISE players 1st of all.

Secondly, I think teams will aim more to get a FRANCHISE guy and surround him with two 2nd tier guys (Bulls) or a FRANCHISE guy with one 2nd tier guy and one 3rd tier guy (OKC, pre-trade). Until it's proven that a team of superfriends will work, I think GM's will instead opt to go for the 2 options I listed above.

- Bibby would be a big upgrade over Chalmers and Arroyo's inconsistent **$#*. And this is coming from a guy who thinks Bibby is a bum. First of all, Bibby has been through the wars. Similar to Ray Felton & Chauncey... The older guy isn't as athletic or as quick as the younger guy. But the vet would be a better fit. Secondly, Chalmers is TERRIBLE. Arroyo con Pollo is even worse. Heat would benefit greatly if they scooped up Bibby. And if they snag Murphy, I think he'll be a sleeper. Everyone forgot how good he actually is.

- I still don't understand how the Heat couldn't use a dude like Steph. And I'm STILL mad at AI for not tucking his tail between his legs and go begging Riles for a spot.

You know damn well Brook threatened to cut his brother's hair in his sleep or something if he didn't give up a double-double tonight.

Overtime games and family bribery are the only ways this happens for him.

You know damn well Brook threatened to cut his brother's hair in his sleep or something if he didn't give up a double-double tonight.

Overtime games and family bribery are the only ways this happens for him.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Whaaaaat. Azubuike waived?

Mavericks, jump on him NOW.
laugh.gif
You either want him to ride pine in the playoffs or play hobbled. If we cut him we had no faith in him being effective for our team but maybe yall play him on a Brandon Roy like time table.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Whaaaaat. Azubuike waived?

Mavericks, jump on him NOW.
laugh.gif
You either want him to ride pine in the playoffs or play hobbled. If we cut him we had no faith in him being effective for our team but maybe yall play him on a Brandon Roy like time table.

Back
Top Bottom