OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

They're cheating for the Celts in Utah. Blatant foul on AK.

laugh.gif
Al about to knockout KG

They're cheating for the Celts in Utah. Blatant foul on AK.

laugh.gif
Al about to knockout KG

Originally Posted by CP1708

Shuges, bro, AI and Bron/Wade on the same team with only one ball? Come on now.
That's why I said if AI could tuck his tail. Cuz that would be the only way it would have worked out. Him being a pure facilitator. Which we all know would have been damn near impossible.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

steph became bat !%++ crazy. him in miami with all the hot women and coke would be a disaster
For real, dude was eating Vaseline. I can only imagine what things would have been like if he had jumped on the ski slopes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Shuges, bro, AI and Bron/Wade on the same team with only one ball? Come on now.
That's why I said if AI could tuck his tail. Cuz that would be the only way it would have worked out. Him being a pure facilitator. Which we all know would have been damn near impossible.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

steph became bat !%++ crazy. him in miami with all the hot women and coke would be a disaster
For real, dude was eating Vaseline. I can only imagine what things would have been like if he had jumped on the ski slopes.
tired.gif

You know, I really hate what a joke Mo Williams has become on this message board all because of the Cavaliers. Dude is a legitimately good basketball player. He's good with the ball in his hands, and he's a good shooter.

I've loved his game since his days in Milwaukee where he was a no one, and then he landed in Cleveland and suddenly he's the butt of everyone's jokes. The guy is a good PG.

You know, I really hate what a joke Mo Williams has become on this message board all because of the Cavaliers. Dude is a legitimately good basketball player. He's good with the ball in his hands, and he's a good shooter.

I've loved his game since his days in Milwaukee where he was a no one, and then he landed in Cleveland and suddenly he's the butt of everyone's jokes. The guy is a good PG.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I agree he was respected more in Milwaukee, but once he got to Cleveland he started feeling himself because of Bron.  One of the many dancing clowns out there.  Lets not forget dude was a no show in the playoffs with the Cavs. 

And how butt hurt he was over Bron leaving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I agree he was respected more in Milwaukee, but once he got to Cleveland he started feeling himself because of Bron.  One of the many dancing clowns out there.  Lets not forget dude was a no show in the playoffs with the Cavs. 

And how butt hurt he was over Bron leaving
laugh.gif

Last I checked Baron was holding up Mo from debuting as a Clip by not taking his physical
laugh.gif

Last I checked Baron was holding up Mo from debuting as a Clip by not taking his physical
laugh.gif

Broussard says the Lakers are in the running for Bibby.

Heat more likely, because of Eddie House though.

eyes.gif

Broussard says the Lakers are in the running for Bibby.

Heat more likely, because of Eddie House though.

eyes.gif

Bibby's a punk if he goes to LAL.

All those years of Kings VS Lakers, and then to join them?
sick.gif

It's like Peja joining the Mavs.
sick.gif

Bibby's a punk if he goes to LAL.

All those years of Kings VS Lakers, and then to join them?
sick.gif

It's like Peja joining the Mavs.
sick.gif

HERE WE STAY! HERE WE STAY! HERE WE STAY!

I'm not sure, even in a perfect world, if 1 sell out would change the Maloofs' minds about moving
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom