OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

HERE WE STAY! HERE WE STAY! HERE WE STAY!

I'm not sure, even in a perfect world, if 1 sell out would change the Maloofs' minds about moving
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But the Kings and Mavs weren't really a rivalry.

More like Finley joining the Spurs. And gettin a ring too. O el Dallas.

But the Kings and Mavs weren't really a rivalry.

More like Finley joining the Spurs. And gettin a ring too. O el Dallas.

If Spurs/Mavs are a rivalry, so were the Kings/Mavs in the early 2000s. Similar styles of play, meeting them in the Playoffs three straight years, I think it was a rivalry (almost spelled that wivalry.
laugh.gif
).

If Spurs/Mavs are a rivalry, so were the Kings/Mavs in the early 2000s. Similar styles of play, meeting them in the Playoffs three straight years, I think it was a rivalry (almost spelled that wivalry.
laugh.gif
).

Spurs/Mavs are a different kind or rivalry tho. (to me anyway) If I remember, besides Webber tearing up his knee in 03, the Mavs didn't come close to beating a full Kings team.

bibby to miami is official no? bibby>blake and brown.

bibby sucks at defense but can shoot still and pass ok.

if i were any of the top 5 teams in the nba not named the heat, i would seriously try to sign bibby just so he wont go to miami. that goes for troy murphy too. you dont want the heat to sign those 2 because watch out if they do.

bibby to miami is official no? bibby>blake and brown.

bibby sucks at defense but can shoot still and pass ok.

if i were any of the top 5 teams in the nba not named the heat, i would seriously try to sign bibby just so he wont go to miami. that goes for troy murphy too. you dont want the heat to sign those 2 because watch out if they do.

Spurs/Mavs are a different kind or rivalry tho. (to me anyway) If I remember, besides Webber tearing up his knee in 03, the Mavs didn't come close to beating a full Kings team.

I thought the Lakers would go HARD after Bibby but i guess not. hes an upgrade over Blake IMO. too bad they cant just drop Blake and sign Bibby. he would be a solid pickup.

I thought the Lakers would go HARD after Bibby but i guess not. hes an upgrade over Blake IMO. too bad they cant just drop Blake and sign Bibby. he would be a solid pickup.

Back
Top Bottom