OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

bibby to miami is official no? bibby>blake and brown.

bibby sucks at defense but can shoot still and pass ok.

if i were any of the top 5 teams in the nba not named the heat, i would seriously try to sign bibby just so he wont go to miami. that goes for troy murphy too. you dont want the heat to sign those 2 because watch out if they do.
pimp.gif
... if Bibby would be able to make better decisions and cut down the TO's better then chalmers im all good... or at least make a uncontested lay up...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

bibby to miami is official no? bibby>blake and brown.

bibby sucks at defense but can shoot still and pass ok.

if i were any of the top 5 teams in the nba not named the heat, i would seriously try to sign bibby just so he wont go to miami. that goes for troy murphy too. you dont want the heat to sign those 2 because watch out if they do.
pimp.gif
... if Bibby would be able to make better decisions and cut down the TO's better then chalmers im all good... or at least make a uncontested lay up...

i was from OC and i root for all teams LA generally, but I aint even mad the kings won tonight. Y'all deserve to keep your team, 3 teams in socal, as intriguing as it sounds to me, is OD. Build that damn arena though !

i was from OC and i root for all teams LA generally, but I aint even mad the kings won tonight. Y'all deserve to keep your team, 3 teams in socal, as intriguing as it sounds to me, is OD. Build that damn arena though !

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

T.J Ford talking about a buy out... who would you take Bibby or Ford?
For teams like Mia or Bos, Bibby for sure.

LAL can have TJ b/c Bibby is basically another Fish.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

T.J Ford talking about a buy out... who would you take Bibby or Ford?
For teams like Mia or Bos, Bibby for sure.

LAL can have TJ b/c Bibby is basically another Fish.

Rookie guard Willie Warren, who was not active against the Kings, let his feelings be known first after Monday night's loss.

@Dagr8113: ive came to the point where I jus wanna go to school and live a normal life..this must not b for me cause this is ridic...cant take it.

He quickly removed the tweet, but on-the-ball Clippers fans spotted the message and it was retweeted by a couple of reporters in the press room after deadline. Maybe Warren got the word he was going back to Bakersfield of the D-League.

Rookie guard Willie Warren, who was not active against the Kings, let his feelings be known first after Monday night's loss.

@Dagr8113: ive came to the point where I jus wanna go to school and live a normal life..this must not b for me cause this is ridic...cant take it.

He quickly removed the tweet, but on-the-ball Clippers fans spotted the message and it was retweeted by a couple of reporters in the press room after deadline. Maybe Warren got the word he was going back to Bakersfield of the D-League.

Idk why im so happy with perkins signing that extension. Does that mean their basically stuck with rw, kd and perk with their new extensions and cant really get griffin? Im assuming they keep harden and ibaka.

Idk why im so happy with perkins signing that extension. Does that mean their basically stuck with rw, kd and perk with their new extensions and cant really get griffin? Im assuming they keep harden and ibaka.

Back
Top Bottom