OFFICIAL: 2010-2011 Snowboard Season!!!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm trying to find some Nike boots. Yeah, yeah, hype. +%%! it. I like 'em.

Can't wait.
I got a pair after last season for the low from a Nike Outlet in CT. Nike Outlet Report FTW 
pimp.gif

I'm trying to find some Nike boots. Yeah, yeah, hype. +%%! it. I like 'em.

Can't wait.
I got a pair after last season for the low from a Nike Outlet in CT. Nike Outlet Report FTW 
pimp.gif

I'm trying to find some Nike boots. Yeah, yeah, hype. @!*+ it. I like 'em.

Don't want to pay retail though.

Can't wait.

Can't wait.

Can't wait.

I feel you my man. 
Can't wait to hit whistler this season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is one of few times living in Canada comes in handy

Can't wait.

I feel you my man. 
Can't wait to hit whistler this season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is one of few times living in Canada comes in handy

Innermountain West FTW
pimp.gif

I live in Salt Lake City and the mountains have been getting steady snow for the past few weeks. 

Innermountain West FTW
pimp.gif

I live in Salt Lake City and the mountains have been getting steady snow for the past few weeks. 

I'm an 11 in snow boots. I'm on the hunt.

Any help is appreciated.
Have you tried on the Nike Zoom Force 1?  They fit REALLY small for me, felt like they'd be comfortable otherwise though a little heavy.
Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The season is about to start to all my NTers who hit the slopes. 
pimp.gif

Moutain Creek and Hunter Mt for all the NY NTers is going to be demolished this winter. Im looking to buy my first snowboard package. Anyone know of any sites that sell SB packages? Preferably id want to get Flow Bindings with a Burton board, but some Burton boards only take Burton bindings which im eh about. 

Im probably going to have to relearn everything I learned last season.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

www.evo.com

www.trusnow.com

www.proboardshop.com

www.zumiez.com

www.burton.com

www.flowusa.com

snowboarding.jpg

Its over. 
pimp.gif
If they don't come with them, you can get converter plates for most bindings to accommodate Burton's 3-hole pattern.  You can probably find better deals and exactly what you're looking for if you shop for the board and bindings separately.

Also, Mountain Creek & Hunter are trash.

Any help is appreciated.
Have you tried on the Nike Zoom Force 1?  They fit REALLY small for me, felt like they'd be comfortable otherwise though a little heavy.

pimp.gif

Moutain Creek and Hunter Mt for all the NY NTers is going to be demolished this winter. Im looking to buy my first snowboard package. Anyone know of any sites that sell SB packages? Preferably id want to get Flow Bindings with a Burton board, but some Burton boards only take Burton bindings which im eh about. 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

www.evo.com

www.trusnow.com

www.proboardshop.com

www.zumiez.com

www.burton.com

www.flowusa.com

snowboarding.jpg

Its over. 
pimp.gif
If they don't come with them, you can get converter plates for most bindings to accommodate Burton's 3-hole pattern.  You can probably find better deals and exactly what you're looking for if you shop for the board and bindings separately.

Mountain Creek I go to for convenience. Hunter isnt bad at all. Im intermediate so it I have fun on the courses.
What places are good in NY to check out? I know about the VT places but those are weekend trips.

Mountain Creek I go to for convenience. Hunter isnt bad at all. Im intermediate so it I have fun on the courses.
What places are good in NY to check out? I know about the VT places but those are weekend trips.

Soooo ready. I'm tryin to go up to the mountain during Thanksgiving break to get back into it. It's been way too long.

Soooo ready. I'm tryin to go up to the mountain during Thanksgiving break to get back into it. It's been way too long.

Anyone know where to get free/discounted lift tickets...Northstar in Tahoe??  Gonna go snowboarding for the first time this year

Anyone know where to get free/discounted lift tickets...Northstar in Tahoe??  Gonna go snowboarding for the first time this year

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Any help is appreciated.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

www.evo.com

www.trusnow.com

www.proboardshop.com

www.zumiez.com

www.burton.com

www.flowusa.com

snowboarding.jpg

Its over. 
pimp.gif

Well the ICS boards are a bit more tricky as they don't follow the standard plate systems.  And the higher up boards are strictly ICS.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Any help is appreciated.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

www.evo.com

www.trusnow.com

www.proboardshop.com

www.zumiez.com

www.burton.com

www.flowusa.com

snowboarding.jpg

Its over. 
pimp.gif

Well the ICS boards are a bit more tricky as they don't follow the standard plate systems.  And the higher up boards are strictly ICS.

I'll be in whistler for college weekend this year 
pimp.gif

I ride Steven's pass in Washington.  Representing the Husky Snowboard Team from UW!!!!

LA NINA YOU SO SEXYY

I'll be in whistler for college weekend this year 
pimp.gif

I ride Steven's pass in Washington.  Representing the Husky Snowboard Team from UW!!!!

LA NINA YOU SO SEXYY

Back
Top Bottom