OFFICIAL: 2010-2011 Snowboard Season!!!

Heading out to Killington this Monday
pimp.gif
So ##*%@@* stoked.

Post your snowboarding playlists!

First time out on the season, fell backwards and broke my writing hand wrist
mad.gif
frown.gif

Man made snow aka ice didn't help too much I don't think. On the shelf for at least a month.

My boy took a pic of me in the ER but I can't figure how to post it from my phone
laugh.gif

First time out on the season, fell backwards and broke my writing hand wrist
mad.gif
frown.gif

Man made snow aka ice didn't help too much I don't think. On the shelf for at least a month.

My boy took a pic of me in the ER but I can't figure how to post it from my phone
laugh.gif

Spent 4 days up in Mammoth in the beginning of December already.  Really surprised Eagle side was open.  First time in 9 years I havent gotten a Mt High pass. Decided to go with a Mammoth Pass instead. Going to be up there alot so ff you see a bunch of hooligans partying slopeside on the deck along Chair 15. Hola at me.

15satte.jpg

102jvb7.jpg

orupoo.jpg

Spent 4 days up in Mammoth in the beginning of December already.  Really surprised Eagle side was open.  First time in 9 years I havent gotten a Mt High pass. Decided to go with a Mammoth Pass instead. Going to be up there alot so ff you see a bunch of hooligans partying slopeside on the deck along Chair 15. Hola at me.

15satte.jpg

102jvb7.jpg

orupoo.jpg

Riding Northstar or Sierra next week for all my Lake Tahoe heads.

Can't beat shop deals $15 dollar lift tickets.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I might be heading up after Christmas.

My bro works at Costco and they have package deals: Sierra Sampler: 1 lift ticket good for 4 resorts for $60 (Diamond Peak, Homewood, Bear Valley, China Peak), Mt. Rose (2 lift tickets for $90), Alpine Meadows $100 gift card for $80.

Which one would you recommend?

Also thinking of leaving my gear behind and just renting up there.  Unless anyone can recommend travel ideas.  I'm flying up, and driving down.  I need a snowboard bag as well.

My bro works at Costco and they have package deals: Sierra Sampler: 1 lift ticket good for 4 resorts for $60 (Diamond Peak, Homewood, Bear Valley, China Peak), Mt. Rose (2 lift tickets for $90), Alpine Meadows $100 gift card for $80.

Also thinking of leaving my gear behind and just renting up there.  Unless anyone can recommend travel ideas.  I'm flying up, and driving down.  I need a snowboard bag as well.

Going for the first time this Sunday. I'm way too hyped already, looking at all kinds of gear. 
pimp.gif

What are some things I should know about snowboarding gear? 

Closest thing to snowboarding I've ever done was skateboard for a few years, so I hope I can catch on quick.

Going for the first time this Sunday. I'm way too hyped already, looking at all kinds of gear. 
pimp.gif

What are some things I should know about snowboarding gear? 

Closest thing to snowboarding I've ever done was skateboard for a few years, so I hope I can catch on quick.

Probably going monday. Just started getting snow here. Seems like all you guys live in cali. Midwest here, I ride a m3 discord.

Probably going monday. Just started getting snow here. Seems like all you guys live in cali. Midwest here, I ride a m3 discord.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I only ride Northstar, Sierra and occasionally Sugar Bowl man. I go where it's cheap
laugh.gif
Sierra is my favorite probably cause it's the closest to Sac.

About the traveling, I think the renting route would be cheaper. Try and ride Northstart or Sierra if you can too, so much powder out here right now it's been dumping lately.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I only ride Northstar, Sierra and occasionally Sugar Bowl man. I go where it's cheap
laugh.gif
Sierra is my favorite probably cause it's the closest to Sac.

About the traveling, I think the renting route would be cheaper. Try and ride Northstart or Sierra if you can too, so much powder out here right now it's been dumping lately.

frown.gif
we don't have anything that compares to northstar.  just big hills, i need to go out west soon. 

frown.gif
we don't have anything that compares to northstar.  just big hills, i need to go out west soon. 

Back
Top Bottom