Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

what was up with that scoreboard before they cut to commercial?
laugh.gif

Magic shooting horribly, I don't expect that to continue all game/series, the shots should drop eventually. Although the Celtics shot attempts have been easier/more open, Orlando isn't getting the good looks they're used to.

Dwight needs to settle down and take his time, Perkins is a great one on one defender, but Dwight is rushing.

They seem to be letting them play and not call every ticky tack foul, hopefully that continues.

Good D, held them to 14 points in a quarter, that's the championship D we need to keep going.

SMH

I still see no big improvement in D12's post up game.

Still the same robot post up moves he's had his entire career.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Magic shooting horribly, I don't expect that to continue all game/series, the shots should drop eventually. Although the Celtics shot attempts have been easier/more open, Orlando isn't getting the good looks they're used to.

Dwight needs to settle down and take his time, Perkins is a great one on one defender, but Dwight is rushing.

They seem to be letting them play and not call every ticky tack foul, hopefully that continues.
I think that's Boston's philosophy though. There content with playing D12 straight up and just sticking with the perimeter guys, if he goes for 40 fine, they don't seem to be letting the Magic get those open 3s that no team relies upon more than Orlando does. We'll see if it continues though.

Both teams appear to be a little rattled. The Magic seem to be the better team (they are stacked), but they can't get their rythm; almost like they're scared to play out there. Boston is being boston. C's fans, don't get to used to this lead, Magic are going to come back... Quote me.

Mamba, you're exactly right. With Perkins against D12 they don't have to double him so everyone else stays at home on the shooters.

Bad looks, turnovers, stagnant offense, Orlando could be down more if the Celtics were shooting better. Eventually the shots will fall for Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom