Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^
eyes.gif
They are letting both teams play out there
Exactly. I dont know what dude is talking about...

Pierce needs to stop the madness. Someone touching your fingernail doesn't warrant you to collapse. KG fouled gortat on that dunk too. Carter is the definition of inconsistent.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Pierce needs to stop the madness. Someone touching your fingernail doesn't warrant you to collapse. KG fouled gortat on that dunk too. Carter is the definition of inconsistent.

Yup. I'm kind of glad they're letting both teams play and not bailing them out by calling ticky tack fouls. 

Bout time they called a travel on Boston. I just need them to stop letting Ray Allen take as many steps as he wants before putting the ball down when he catches it on the move, and ditto Big Baby

Hate to put too much emphasis on 1 game, but Orlando lookin real bad.

30 pts in a half, wow.

Besides VC they all seem to be just going thru the motions.

Damn we are fortunate to only be down by 9. Horrid first half of b-ball thats for sure. Both teams playing ugly offense

Originally Posted by h3at23

I will NOT bet against the Celtics again in these playoffs. I learned my lesson.

EXACTLY!!!! It seems as if maybe the Celtics were sandbagging in the  regular season...cause they are the best team in the East the way they are playing.

All things considered, Orlando should be down by a lot more.

It's not just the 3 ball that isn't falling, it's dumb turnovers, can't control passes, just playing sloppy.

Good shooters should eventually hit their shots, we'll see how they adjust in the 2nd half.

Better 1st half dunk? Tony Allen's alley oop or Gortat's stuff? My vote TA because it was a 1-handed catch.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Bout time they called a travel on Boston. I just need them to stop letting Ray Allen take as many steps as he wants before putting the ball down when he catches it on the move, and ditto Big Baby

Thank you! Son took 3 steps on most of his layups. We need to stop turning the damn ball over. Dwight is gonna have to make them pay for not double teaming but he's not. Pietrus needs to stop jacking those bs 3s in transition too. 

oh god...i can't handle these espn half time shows...

someone kill me and revive me when the game starts...

For such a stinky 1st half performance, the Magic are only down 9, could have been a lot worse. I expect them to rebound in the second half and keep it close. Still anyone's game. Boston's defense is nasty...

Does it get any worse than Wilbon, Magic, and Stuart Scott?

Theyre the absolute worst.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Does it get any worse than Wilbon, Magic, and Stuart Scott?

Theyre the absolute worst.

Amen to that. Magic johnson is a putrid analyst. I've been more entertained seeing wet paint dry up then listening to his so-called "expertise".

laugh.gif

how come MJ surprisingly dressed well in that hanes commercial...

shows that when dude is told what to wear he looks semi-decent.

Back
Top Bottom