Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

smh.gif

see, this is why N's stay thinking the NBA is fixed....Im rooting for Orlando, but that was bull**** man...
smh.gif

every NBA referee needs to be fired

he walked away. how you gonna give him a 2nd T

Can't believe I'm saying it, but I feel for the Celtics right now. Perkins didn't deserve that second T, the team as a whole probably doesn't deserve half the fouls it's been given so far.

Oh well, championships aren't supposed to be a walk in the park.

That 2nd technical on Perkins is the type of stuff that makes the NBA hard to watch and take seriously. This might as well be the UFC "it's gonna be some Black on Black crime!"

I dislike the celtics as much as the next laker fan, but if that 2nd T called on perkins wasn't complete BS, then I don't know what is
smh.gif

I dislike the celtics as much as the next laker fan, but if that 2nd T called on perkins wasn't complete BS, then I don't know what is
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

see, this is why N's stay thinking the NBA is fixed....Im rooting for Orlando, but that was bull**** man...
smh.gif

yea word. This #%!$ is straight fixed. Now he's suspended a game.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by got shoes

Refs are calling a bunch of !!+*%@%% for Boston

What game are you watching? They're calling every little bump against the Celts.

laugh.gif
Seriously. People's hate for Boston blinds their analysis of the game.

NO! Boston's lack of integrity for the game blinds people analasys of their game.  Flopping, taking advantage of the rules (Paul Pierce), and overexagerating "injuries"  is the reason people feel the way they do about Boston.  I can't rock with a shady team like that AT ALL.

Also, that Tech on Perkins was beyond bogus. NBA just needs to have real Clowns out there reffing, at least the kids will be entertained.

Not only was the foul a bad call, but that 2nd T was a terrible call. He went away from the ref so he wouldn't pick it u. Usually you're allowed more freedome with that 2nd T...

Even though its a blow for Boston, Sheed has been solid all series. He can step up & fill the void for them no problem.

Orlando has to come out with that energy they had in the 1st half.

shame for ya'll referencing Donaghy. Clowns. You must of forgot you was suppose to be in the Finals this year.

Also, Perkins is ejected for (A Potential) Game 6 because he's reached his limit of techs for the playoffs....

Im sure the league are going to have it rescinded tho...

Back
Top Bottom