Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

So...is it official that the Stern is really pissed about all the lost revenue from these sweeps? I want the Cs to win pretty damn bad now.

1) the NBA BETTER review that call and overturn it
2) Obviously the fix is in.
3) Still wanna question Donaghy now?

Vince Carter got a T in this series for the exact same thing except he was actually off the floor by the score table with his back to the refs when they T'ed him up. 

Tough to win a game when you're not allowed to make contact with Dwight in the post. I give Sheed about 6-8 minutes in the 2nd half before he fouls out.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by got shoes

Refs are calling a bunch of !!+*%@%% for Boston

What game are you watching? They're calling every little bump against the Celts.

Not trying to go call for call with you, but as soon as I read this I saw Jameer get called for a foul fighting through a KG screen right when Orlando was rolling. 

Just as a preemptive question for Celtics fans, do you feel so far as if "the fix is in"?  If so, I point again to game 3.  Orlando shot 18 foul shots to Boston's 28.. if Donaghy is correct and refs were told to extend the series, why let Orlando get blown out in game three and go down 0-3?  If the fix was in, wouldn't the foul shots be in favor of Orlando in an obvious way?  If you're trying to extend the series, why start when the team is down 0-3?  Also, game 4 foul shots... Orlando only shot 3 more than Boston.

it doesn't matter whether they let magic down 3-0 or down 2-1.... if the NBA is fixed, the Celtics will be in the final. they just let the 3-0 series go to 3-2, and then help the C's win game 6. same thing will happen for the Lakers. look at all the calls for the Suns in games 3-4. then watch, LA gets everything from this point on. so if you go by that, it still makes sense.... as long as the Lakers play Celtics in finals, doesn't matter how it plays out in the conference finals.

Corrupt or ridiculously incompetent. Take your pick. I'd also like to add that Rush is one of their go to refs...one they consider to be elite.

to be fair tho, the Magic ARE outplaying the Celtics, and actually, has seemed like Boston was getting more calls throughout the game....

but still, that was complete bull**** tho, hurts the integrity and image of the league....Ive lost a bit of interest in the rest of this game...

Originally Posted by got shoes

shame for ya'll referencing Donaghy. Clowns. You must of forgot you was suppose to be in the Finals this year.

seriously, it was like a few weeks back Tim said Cleveland was gonna be in the finals and Boston fans again were screaming fixed and getting raged about Cavs getting more freethrows. Why don't you guys just come to terms with the fact that your team is a bunch hackers.

My goodness
eek.gif
D12

If the NBA wants to keep any of the credibility it still has left, BOTH technicals Perkins received should be rescinded.

I usually do not complain about the refs, but this is terrible.  If you saw doc on the bench he was smiling, he knows what is going on.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Vince Carter got a T in this series for the exact same thing except he was actually off the floor by the score table with his back to the refs when they T'ed him up. 

That wasnt the same thing. 
laugh.gif

These two situations are VERY different.

Carter deserved his.

laugh.gif

Carter deserved his.

laugh.gif

Carter deserved his.

Back
Top Bottom