Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

My man Redick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by got shoes

Refs are calling a bunch of !!+*%@%% for Boston

What game are you watching? They're calling every little bump against the Celts.

laugh.gif
Seriously. People's hate for Boston blinds their analysis of the game.

Refs have been calling it very unfairly in Orlando's favor. I thought that obvious charge that Dwight Howard had at the very beginning of the game going uncalled was just a fluke... then the rest of the game happened.

WWE has more integrity in its outcomes than the NBA.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by got shoes

Refs are calling a bunch of !!+*%@%% for Boston

What game are you watching? They're calling every little bump against the Celts.

Not trying to go call for call with you, but as soon as I read this I saw Jameer get called for a foul fighting through a KG screen right when Orlando was rolling. 

Just as a preemptive question for Celtics fans, do you feel so far as if "the fix is in"?  If so, I point again to game 3.  Orlando shot 18 foul shots to Boston's 28.. if Donaghy is correct and refs were told to extend the series, why let Orlando get blown out in game three and go down 0-3?  If the fix was in, wouldn't the foul shots be in favor of Orlando in an obvious way?  If you're trying to extend the series, why start when the team is down 0-3?  Also, game 4 foul shots... Orlando only shot 3 more than Boston.

Edit: For the record, I posted that before the awful call on Perkins.  But my point still stands... if it's that easy to eject Perkins, why couldn't they do that to Allen or Pierce during game 2 or 3?

i thought the NBA was going to put a stop to the player jumpin into the defender like the that. He was going to fly right by Pierce

Jeff Van Gundy, "That's a flagrant? Are you kidding me? The NBA, where soft happens."

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom