Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by MrONegative

glen-davis-lying-down.jpg
 happens

eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

isu42 wrote:

So what match-up would be a better finals?

Hmmm let me see a Spurs VS ______ Finals would have been 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But nah its going to be a good finals no doubt...I just would like to see a new Champion is all
grin.gif

PHX still has a shot to make this possible.
nerd.gif

I am pulling for the Suns and not because I think we have a better chance against them, but because I hate Laker fans more than anything on this planet and I can't imagine holding my tongue in a series against them.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

I am pulling for the Suns and not because I think we have a better chance against them, but because I hate Laker fans more than anything on this planet and I can't imagine holding my tongue in a series against them.
At this point I don't care. I just want banner #18.

Originally Posted by n1rb

i thinkthe magic win this in 5.. orlando wont get bogged down in a half courtbattle with the celtics like cleveland did.. i think orlando is gonnarun the celts into ground

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

No matter what happens, I see Magic beating every team from here on out.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

i hate it when people pull out the "havent been tested" card

i mean this is such utter bull, even if Magic arent tested we gave themost royal beatdown in playoff history +101 and that shows our hungerand we're definitely hungrier than any team left

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Can't even front, outside of the 2 games the Celts lost...they played some outstanding basketball. They will be a force for both the Suns or us to reckon with. Congrats to celts fans for now, but dont celebrate too much just yet.
wink.gif

almost perfect game.

rondo comes out aggressive in 1st quarter, outplays jameer, sets tone of the game in favor of the Cs.

Nate comes out in the 2nd playing the role of Eddie House, knocks down threes, makes hustle plays, pushes lead to 15+.

Ray Allen knocks down 2x3 in third, push lead to 20

PP closes the deal in the 4th.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

almost perfect game.

rondo comes out aggressive in 1st quarter, outplays jameer, sets tone of the game in favor of the Cs.

Nate comes out in the 2nd playing the role of Eddie House, knocks down threes, makes hustle plays, pushes lead to 15+.

Ray Allen knocks down 2x3 in third, push lead to 20

PP closes the deal in the 4th.
Yeah unreal. He actually played better than House would've because he made some amazing passes and hustled for a loose ball, pumped up the energy. Not taking anything away from Eddie but I don't think he would be capable of what Nate did tonight. What a show he put on.

Hell yea C's fans. 4 away. Who would've thought that would be a phrase to be said even a month ago? Relief and joy are my two words here. Should we be practicing our zone defense?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This has definitely been the most redeeming basketball season. No one had the C's in the Finals. So many upsets and broken hearts, it's been awesome. Looking forward to another championship, although I hope Yuku can handle it...
laugh.gif

good win by boston, celtics fans you guys can have fun with the beat LA talk right now, hopefully i can counter with some zodogg like anti boston hate either tomorrow night or monday night. preferably tomorrow though

Back
Top Bottom