Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Good job Celtics
pimp.gif

i feel bad for eddie house even though he already got a chip lol... but im happy for nate... he never got to play in the playoffs and rarely gets any burn during the season... good job nate

dwight was the only magic player who came to work today.

jameer, shard played horrible. barnes played 20min & only scored one point? they need more than that from a spark player like him. Bass+Gortat needed to be more involved also.

vince needs to be traded. now.

Kill that "the Magic didn't show up or gave up", they played the same game that won their other two games, the shots just weren't falling and they couldn't stop the Celtics. Game 3 is the only way they truly gave up in, and that was just a freak occurrence.

Congratulations to Boston. I will always dislike Paul Pierce's flopping and soccer like "injuries", but there's no denying his talent and his clutch ability. They were the better team all series, no doubt about it and they just wanted it more.

Anyone else notice Perkins and Howard's extended hug? I thought I saw Dwight hug him when he got subbed out, then they met back up again. I always love seeing the mutual respect players have for each other, despite being enemies on the court.

If lakers make it to the final, ill be looking for the rondo vs fisher matchup..lol.

Dfish bout to have a heart attack

Damn, was really hoping for the Magic to get to the Finals.

Congrats to Boston, they played real well this series. Should be a fun finals.

My guess is LA wins tomorrow and we have the finals stern wants.

I bet Pirece has an "injury" Game 1 in the middle of third quarter.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Not gonna be any cheers for him though in LA
laugh.gif
might hear a bunch of laughs though

"Beat LA chants"
pimp.gif
wouldn't want it any other way. Hope the Lakeshow handle business tomorrow. Last two champs playing the best ball in the playoffs, can't get better than that.

We out for revenge!!!

Originally Posted by SC415

If lakers make it to the final, ill be looking for the rondo vs fisher matchup..lol.

Dfish bout to have a heart attack

You havent seen too many Laker v Celtics games huh?

Mr. Bryant will have that responsibility

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Not gonna be any cheers for him though in LA
laugh.gif
might hear a bunch of laughs though
Yeah your going to see some of the actors on the sideline saying about Pierce "That man knows his craft"

Back
Top Bottom