Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Seemslike the Celtics get away with pushing Howard on his hip every time he drives. He's going to have to get lower so they can't do that to him.

Pierce
pimp.gif
I love this guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Everytime I watch a celtics game i get an even deeper "dislike" for KG, Paul Pierce, and Perkins....I just want someone to hit KG to see what he "really" does, pierce to be exposed for his fake fouls, and perkins to be exposed to show how garbage he really is.

on another note

Jesus Shuttelesworth is still one of my favs and Rondo is becoming a really good point guard

discuss
you sound like my sister. She said the same thing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Flagrant? Really now?? Heading to the gym - no point in watching this.

Yea, but if you intentionally punch someone's arm twice right in front of a ref it's only a PF.  +%%# is ridiculous.

Refs is on that @#@*%*+$ tonight
laugh.gif
but last game was called fairly, right? corny.
can say the same for you, right? corny.
eyes.gif

you guys beat me to it... vince is terry cloth soft....when is he going to realize hes not a 3pt shooter and pass the rock instead of being an idiot with his dribbling

I was just wondering why SVG didn't have Pietrus in the game instead of Vince and he goes and pulls a hamstring driving to the hoop
smh.gif

So, if the Celtics beat the Cavs, Magic, and Lakers, they'll have beat the top three teams in the league? Not bad.

Hope the Lakers frontcourt and bench come to play :/

thought Orlando would put up a better fight than this.

happy for the celtics. there isn't too many players left from the 90's, so i got alot of respect for KG, ray ray and Pierce. I love seeing this group of vets play good basketball and when their defense is on point & when Sheed plays his game - there aren't many teams that they can't beat.

Rondo has turned into a star, that no-look pass tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he has been leading this team since last years playoffs. w/o him the celts wouldn't be nearly as good as they are right now. he brings so much energy to the team and is always getting those assists.
im hoping for lakers v. boston finals.

ray v. kobe
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Vince is a little too happy dapping up the Celtics.
smh.gif

As much as I dislike Pierce's on court antics, JVG is right, dude's a pro when the game isn't being played.

Congrat's to fans of the Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom