jayson werth 2.0

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Repko waived.
frown.gif

jayson werth 2.0

laugh.gif

NO!

Jayson Werth was a top prospect, that landed in our laps.  He was actually very productive (16 hr's in 290 AB's) as a Dodger and if it wasn't for an unfortunate pitch by AJ Burnett, Werth would probably still be a Dodger.  Well maybe not.

Even then Werth didn't break out until the 2008 season.  It's time to let Repko get an opportunity elsewhere.  He has no role on this team with the Outfield being one of the best in the Majors, and Reed Johnson/Garrett Anderson coming off the bench.

Anyway....

Tao/Tryst/Vanity

or

Playboy Club/Rain/ Moon

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Repko waived.
frown.gif

jayson werth 2.0

laugh.gif

NO!

Jayson Werth was a top prospect, that landed in our laps.  He was actually very productive (16 hr's in 290 AB's) as a Dodger and if it wasn't for an unfortunate pitch by AJ Burnett, Werth would probably still be a Dodger.  Well maybe not.

Even then Werth didn't break out until the 2008 season.  It's time to let Repko get an opportunity elsewhere.  He has no role on this team with the Outfield being one of the best in the Majors, and Reed Johnson/Garrett Anderson coming off the bench.

Anyway....

Tao/Tryst/Vanity

or

Playboy Club/Rain/ Moon

16 hr in 290 at bats. probably 274 strikeouts too. used to frustrate the @%!$ out of me watching him at bat
laugh.gif

anyway, if you go to palms you can pay 60 bucks and get a wristband to get into all those places without having to wait in line. if you show up at midnight with 5 dudes like we did, they'll be a little hesitant to sell them to you. so go a little earlier.
laugh.gif

i havent been to tao in a long time but there were too many asians there when i last went. no offense to anyone, just not into the homogeneous thing.  i would check out vanity only because ive never been.

Im not big on waiting in line so what I usually do is go up to a promoter at the front of the club and simply talk to him and basically tip him (usually its 20 dallars extra per person) to skip the line. I know its more money but id rather pay 20 to get in early then wait in line for like 2 hours.

Ironman, you gettin in free/hookups or waiting in line? Like iyn said, $60 gets you into all 3 places @ the palms. The girls I went with last time got em 4 free. They give you a card and stamp that you have to show while in line. I heard vanity is good but I'm sure everybody wants to go there cuz its the new place @ the hard rock, so I'm sure there's gonna be a line there and bouncers thinking they're the #$%$

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

anyone else going to this glorified minor league game tonight?

If it was free, I would be down to watch the split squad.
laugh.gif

But that's a negative, I've got tickets to the La Kings game tonight.  Go Kings
nerd.gif

Haeger 5th starter, should last a couple starts till someone else gets the nod.

B. DeWitt named 2B - I wonder what Torre will do if Blake hits a funk with the bat and glove.

Opening day vs the Pirates a couple days away!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think he will just plug in belliard or Carroll in that spot.

Does anyone know how to post pics from the iPhone...directly?

I know how, just don't want to email them to myself and then go through photobucket...yada yada.

I'm not near my home PC for obvious reason.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I think he will just plug in belliard or Carroll in that spot.

Does anyone know how to post pics from the iPhone...directly?

I know how, just don't want to email them to myself and then go through photobucket...yada yada.

I'm not near my home PC for obvious reason.
there's a photobucket app.

^Just DL the photobucket app on the Android market, didn't even know.
smokin.gif

You guys ready? The season is upon us. Looks like the Dodgers are carrying 12 pitchers.

pimp.gif

Quick MLB preview on my blog if any of you guys care to check it out LINK
Maybe I'm just overly optimistic but I really think Manny is going to beast up this year
pimp.gif

I would switch DeWitt and Martins spot.

DeWitt has been showing a better eye, get on base and let ethier, manny and kemp drive em in.

But that's just me.

Russell Martin has a career OBP in the Majors of .368

Blake DeWitt has a career OBP in the Majors of .333 and in the Minors of .337

Back
Top Bottom