Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

Why would you rather take Best?

What can Best do that Dwyer can't, that you don't already have on the Chargers?

Spiller 4.27
pimp.gif

Diesel need his +!@ whupped comin to the combine lookin like Mini LenDale.

most important couple days of his life and he comes in Lookin like larry Holmes Flabby and sick

sick.gif

pretty priceless that McKnight ran the wrong direction on the running back drills LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO CLASSIC

as a Cal fan...i would say Dwyer would be better suited to be a real every down NFL back....Best would make a great complimentary back which is what the Chargers do not need.

4.33 on slipmode though....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best would be nice on a team like the eagles.. who like to get their guys out in space

(pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let him slip to us in the 2nd)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

best would be nice on a team like the eagles.. who like to get their guys out in space
Why would they need another guy that does the same things as LeSean?

Get a dude that can pound inside for a change..

(pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let him slip to us in the 2nd)
Yes.  A team like the 49ers 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

17th pick?  I'd be ok with that.  Big Mac owes me for passing on DeSean.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

we use weaver in short yardage situations.. but it doesn't hurt to have a good quality guy backing up your starter (who does ALOT of the same things.. so if the starter gets injured, you don't have to change your schemes too much), that you can also use in other situations as well (returning kicks and punts or splitting him out wide while mccoy is in the backfield)

but i think best and mccoy have different enough styles, that they both can play large roles in an offense..

but, i wouldn't want us to take him in the 1st round.. cause he would be a luxury pick for us and we have needs on defense that i would prefer to be addressed.. but, if we can address our needs in FA and earlier in the draft, i would LOVE to have him (just how i would LOVE spillar in our offense)

Well, as a preview into the CBs and Ss working out, What do the Cowboys need to do to get one of the big 3 safetys? SenseLESSbaugh and his shenanigans is over with. That cat is a mockery. I know we pick late 1st round. I KNOW we not getting Eric Berry, he's going top 5. but, I wouldnt mind Taylor Mays or Earl Thomas. Yall think we need to trade up into the top 10-15, or 15-20?

Reid been head coach for how long? and not once has he drafted a "pound it" guy, U expect him to change now?

^ pretty much.. when we had westbrook.. we drafted ryan moats and traded for lorenzo booker

we did draft tony hunt one year in the 3rd.. but he didn't last long, cause we don't use big backs to tire out defenses 

I mean, I don't expect it to change... He's always gonna be the pass-happy clock mismanaged he's always been, but even still... Jahvid Best with LeSean McCoy? You can pound your head against the wall 1000 times and tell me it doesn't bother you.. Doesn't change the fact it'll eventually catch up and you'll stop doing it...

As for the Cowboys drafting a safety... You're complaining about Sensabaugh?
laugh.gif
They need to replace sorry @!# Hamlin...

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by h3at23

Spiller 4.37  Official time
grin.gif

Best was best 4.35

thats still fast as ++*# thats elite

I know it's fast.

The
grin.gif
 was because I thought it was gonna be near (give or take) the unofficial time.

Back
Top Bottom