Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

AG 47 wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

[h3]http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/entry/sportsfanlive_com_exclusive_lineman_s[/h3]

[h3]SportsFanLive.com Exclusive: Sex Offense Clouds NFL Draft Status Of Lineman Despite Strong Combine[/h3]

• Monday, March 8, 2010 3:12 PM
  • Written By: SportsFanLive Reports

By JENNA LAINE
SportsFanLive.com Reporter

Posted on March 8, 2010 at 6:12 p.m. ET

An offensive tackle from a small Division II Christian school, Tony Washington went to Indianapolis virtually unknown. After top performances at the NFL Combine, the Abilene Christian standout has seen his draft stock climb as high as the second round. But he bears the burden of a troubled past – one that’s causing some NFL teams to think twice.

Washington is a registered sex offender.

Until now, he has not publicly addressed the specifics of his situation, but in a statement provided exclusively to SportsFanLive.com, he confirmed what is likely to haunt him for the rest of his life.

“I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry,

Between dudes being "sort of" gay and "sort of" into incest, I'm learning way too much about ya'll today...

Originally Posted by DLo13

Between dudes being "sort of" gay and "sort of" into incest, I'm learning way too much about ya'll today...
QFT

My testicles are like...
smh.gif
smh.gif

That +%$% is gross, man. No defending that.

I agree.

Idgaf if they were both 23 or 16 or whatever.

IT WAS HIS @%!%+$@ SISTER.

I agree.

I ain't saying I would do it, but I feel like there's worse things he could have
done to warrant the "unthinkable", the "unspeakable" title.

Back
Top Bottom