Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

Taylor Price - 4.41 official.
pimp.gif

Tate - 4.42.

I'd take tate over Damien..

Dre, waking up for my flight was RIDICULOUS.. Torture.. There was a silly amount of chicks to be at the airport at 430am..

Good meeting you though pimp..

I like mardy gilyard, he's got good lateral quickness and can line up in a few different spots..

Taylor price has continued to look impressive also..

« Price showcases million-dollar ability, smile

Bryant can’t do drills, permitted to leavecombine »
[h2]
Ford’s speed, drill work is the morning’s hottopic
[/h2]
Posted: February 28th, 2010 | Frank Tadych | Tags: 2010 NFL Scouting Combine, Bucky Brooks, DeSean Jackson, Jacoby Ford, Steve Wyche

INDIANAPOLIS— Something can be taken from every workout and drill at the NFLScouting Combine. To those who watched the first group of quarterbacksand wide receivers Sunday morning, Clemson WR Jacoby Ford is the player who caught the most attention.

Ford ran extremely well in the 40-yard dash — posting two unofficial sub-4.3-second times — but he also has impressed in drills. NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooksnoted that by running solid routes after his impressive times, Ford wasthe star of the combine this morning, drawingthe comparison to EaglesWR DeSean Jackson. NFL.com senior writer Steve Wycheobserved that Ford was very smooth in his drills. Ford consistentlycaught the ball with his hands, away from his body. All positives forFord.

Another positive for Ford is that, unofficially, he had a time of1.45 seconds at the 10-yard split of his 40-yard dash. It’s animportant detail for scouts, as no other receiver had a split below1.5. That explosion out of the gate shows Ford’s track background.

– Frank Tadych

pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday, I love watching the CB's and Safety's as they are my favorite position in football ...I hope Stephen Virgil shows up because hell be a underrated DB in the NFL I believe

Originally Posted by Al3xis

dropped so many easy deep balls

Other than the Michigan game, I don't recall this.

Yea Bro. Tate = Sure Hands.

why would Virgil be underrated? cus he went to tech?

wouldn't be surprised if some team takes tate over dez after that time...
everyone on this earth  should be shocked if that happened. a 5'10 wr  4.4 selected over a 6'2 225 lb 4.4 wr who is an automatic mismatch in the red zone.
Dez is considered the best overall athlete in this draft. he's goin top 7.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Anyone who thinks Jacoby will be DeSean Jackson is drunk watch the games

laugh.gif
WORD.
laugh.gif

Montario with the best Broad Jump! Get  that Money Tario!!!!

Dwyer looking kinda sloppy.

I'm gonna miss CJ's 40. Mother %%%+%@.

Gerhart with the sub 4.4 4.54.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Toby 4.55 [jay z]damn playboy, where da 4.4 at?

makes u appreciate that 4.3 Jamal Lewis ran back in the day.....

but out of all the big backs, Gerhart didn't hurt his stock at all w. that 40 time.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Toby 4.55 [jay z]damn playboy, where da 4.4 at?

makes u appreciate that 4.3 Jamal Lewis ran back in the day.....

but out of all the big backs, Gerhart didn't hurt his stock at all w. that 40 time.

that really makes no sense when u think about it. like howwww is that possible.
laugh.gif

we takin bids on Joe McKnights 40. Imma say he runs a 4.6
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom