Official 2010 NFL Combine ... $$$$$

Leggooo!

ffb254def54afa31016cea1387f522fc3892050.gif

pimp.gif

Great Interview...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"If you dont pick me, I'll pick you"

"If anyone pass on me, it will be the only time they will be able to pass on me"
pimp.gif

Big Talkin OWWW

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
Myron over Mays
laugh.gif

At least Mays will injure someone once in a while. It might be his own teammate though.

laugh.gif
True, true.

eek.gif
I hadnt kept up with the combine at all but 43" vert. sheesh

Apologize if this was posted but QB wonderlic scores have leaked...

"per NFL source"

Sam Bradford 36
Colt McCoy 25
Jimmy Clausen 23
Tim Tebow 22

Media about to spend 2 weeks breaking down the Tebow "shocking" score.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Walter McFadden makes up for lost time at Auburn Pro Day[/h1][h4]By Charles Goldberg -- The Birmingham News[/h4][h5]March 10, 2010, 10:41AM[/h5]
mcfaddenpro1songerjpg-73cd3cca022fa12b_large.jpg
Auburn's Walter McFadden hits the finish line at Pro Day (Birmingham News / Joe Songer)Here's on more look at Auburn's Pro Day. This story appears in Wednesday's Birmingham News:

AUBURN - Walter McFadden's six interceptions last season weren't good enough to get an invitation to the NFL Combine two weeks ago.

Tuesday, he made up for lost time.

McFadden turned a faster time in the 40-yard dash during Auburn's Pro Day than all his fellow cornerbacks did at the combine in Indianapolis. His consecutive runs of 4.40 and 4.39 backed up his seasons-long, good-natured claims that he was one of the fastest Tigers around.

Thirty-eight pro scouts clicked off the hundredths of a second to see it for themselves.

"Everybody was saying that I ran well,'' McFadden said. "A lot of scouts came up to me saying a lot of great things.''

McFadden knows his way around the NFL draft. He watched his brother, Bryant McFadden, get drafted by Pittsburgh in 2005. His brother spent last season with Arizona.

Auburn's McFadden said he's heard draft speculation he might go from early in the third round to late in the fifth. Indeed, he entered Pro Day behind two higher-profile teammates in running back Ben Tate and defensive end Antonio Coleman.

They participated in the NFL Combine. Not McFadden.

"My brother been on me about it. My family's been on me about it,'' McFadden said. `"But  some things just happen for a reason. I believe this day just happened for me just to come out and show my skills.''

McFadden said he entered the day feeling like "an underdog.''

"It's just a matter of time for me to overcome it.''

McFadden was fast, but talked about his other numbers. He said "a lot of guys" thought he was 5-foot-10, 170. He checked in at 5-11, 181.

"I think that was just a great improvement,'' he said.

Tate, who had one of the best combines of any running back, sat on his Indy work during the agility drills. He got into action once the workouts moved from the indoor facility, trying to show his senior season was what he could really do because "my junior year was a horrible year.''

He distanced himself from his junior year at the combine.

"I think a lot of people were surprised. . .a lot of the scouts and a lot of you guys in the media, but I knew what I could do the whole time,'' Tate said. "I've been telling y'all I was fast, but no one really wanted to listen to me. My coaches knew, and my family knew.

"I think I've been underestimated my whole career.''

Coleman had a false start on his first try in the 40. There was a reason. He has a bad quad. Still, he tried most every agility drill.

"It bothered me a lot. I had a sleeve on it; I also had something under that,'' Coleman said. "It's a big thing when you're out here running doing all these movements. It's painful, but I've played through pain before.''

The injury didn't hurt his confidence.

"All I can do is work out for these guys and show them that I'm one of the best D-ends out there,'' he said.

McFadden won the 40. Other agility-drill winners were former running back Brad Lester, who had the best vertical jump; receiver Montez Billings, who went 10 feet, 6 ½ inches in the long jump; and defensive end/tight end Gabe McKenzie, who lifted 225 pounds 22 times on the bench press.

[h3]http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/entry/sportsfanlive_com_exclusive_lineman_s[/h3]
[h3]SportsFanLive.com Exclusive: Sex Offense Clouds NFL Draft Status Of Lineman Despite Strong Combine[/h3]
  • Monday, March 8, 2010 3:12 PM
  • Written By: SportsFanLive Reports

By JENNA LAINE
SportsFanLive.com Reporter

Posted on March 8, 2010 at 6:12 p.m. ET

An offensive tackle from a small Division II Christian school, Tony Washington went to Indianapolis virtually unknown. After top performances at the NFL Combine, the Abilene Christian standout has seen his draft stock climb as high as the second round. But he bears the burden of a troubled past – one that’s causing some NFL teams to think twice.

Washington is a registered sex offender.

Until now, he has not publicly addressed the specifics of his situation, but in a statement provided exclusively to SportsFanLive.com, he confirmed what is likely to haunt him for the rest of his life.

“I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry,

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

[h3]http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/entry/sportsfanlive_com_exclusive_lineman_s[/h3]
[h3]SportsFanLive.com Exclusive: Sex Offense Clouds NFL Draft Status Of Lineman Despite Strong Combine[/h3]

By JENNA LAINE

An offensive tackle from a small Division II Christian school, Tony Washington went to Indianapolis virtually unknown. After top performances at the NFL Combine, the Abilene Christian standout has seen his draft stock climb as high as the second round. But he bears the burden of a troubled past – one that’s causing some NFL teams to think twice.

Until now, he has not publicly addressed the specifics of his situation, but in a statement provided exclusively to SportsFanLive.com, he confirmed what is likely to haunt him for the rest of his life.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

By JENNA LAINE

Originally Posted by AG 47

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

By JENNA LAINE

How in the hell you run a 5.00 what kind of non effort is that ? after the combine he mus have done nothing or he is still injured .

Haden got his time down a lil bit ( thought he would be in the 4.3 range) I wonder if he dropped his Pops from the training and went to a speed camp like he was supposed to in the first place

AG 47 wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

By JENNA LAINE

Originally Posted by mextra45

How in the hell you run a 5.00 what kind of non effort is that ? after the combine he mus have done nothing or he is still injured .

Haden got his time down a lil bit ( thought he would be in the 4.3 range) I wonder if he dropped his Pops from the training and went to a speed camp like he was supposed to in the first place
laugh.gif
me and truth been cappin on JoeHadenDaddy for 3 weeks now
laugh.gif

Montario Hardesty has impressed so much that the  Denver Broncos have set up a personal private work out on friday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom