Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by onewearz

nah i bought from there with my regular card
I would use my debit card (I don't have a CC), so where on the site do I go to use that option, instead of messing with Paypal?

debit card works

You know Bart still has that hate vs. the Steelers. 
I can definitely see him smashing his speakers once he hears Wiz Khalifa on the radio...

You know Bart still has that hate vs. the Steelers. 
I can definitely see him smashing his speakers once he hears Wiz Khalifa on the radio...

ok its official im coppin the shirt.....dont wanna sound like a noob but where do i make the purchase?

ok its official im coppin the shirt.....dont wanna sound like a noob but where do i make the purchase?

Imma wait and see what happens in Pitt before I buy the shirt. I will buy it to wear to the SB party over here if we beat the Steelers
pimp.gif

If we beat them, I say all of Team Jets should buy it and do a PYP in here with the shirt on

Imma wait and see what happens in Pitt before I buy the shirt. I will buy it to wear to the SB party over here if we beat the Steelers
pimp.gif

If we beat them, I say all of Team Jets should buy it and do a PYP in here with the shirt on

good god i'm hung over something serious .....

what a game , i'm still smiling .

can't wait to hear francesa open his show with the bears game and totally ignore the jets
laugh.gif

good god i'm hung over something serious .....

what a game , i'm still smiling .

can't wait to hear francesa open his show with the bears game and totally ignore the jets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom