Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

someone at the pats game posted this pic of a poster he seen at gillette stadium

picwv.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seriously though, proper names for players teams and cities in titles. Please amend

can i call him rothlispervert ?

just trying to have alittle fun, i'll change it though if it's really a problem, no biggie ......

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seriously though, proper names for players teams and cities in titles. Please amend

can i call him rothlispervert ?

just trying to have alittle fun, i'll change it though if it's really a problem, no biggie ......

No worries and I had no problem with it up there for a but but to be fair we should try to stay consistent. Sunday will be intense

No worries and I had no problem with it up there for a but but to be fair we should try to stay consistent. Sunday will be intense

On ESPN 1050, Rex said he asked the league to allow Dennis Byrd to be the team captain (for the coin toss). The league said yes.

That's so
pimp.gif

On ESPN 1050, Rex said he asked the league to allow Dennis Byrd to be the team captain (for the coin toss). The league said yes.

That's so
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the whole team doing it. Strange something so simple just picked up. Could've been doing that for decades.

roll.gif
@ the whole team doing it. Strange something so simple just picked up. Could've been doing that for decades.

Back
Top Bottom