Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Who started that thing anyway?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulations Jets fans. G'luck.

Hope yall crush the Steelers and go to the big game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulations Jets fans. G'luck.

Hope yall crush the Steelers and go to the big game.

I watched the game at a friend's house yesterday in NJ.  Funny thing is we were chilling there and I was with this girl I'm seeing right now, and the actual funny part is that she's a Pats fan.  Man was she angry at me because I kept screaming every time we got a big play lol!!

Still ended on a good note as she took out her anger and frustration on me at night.
devil.gif

I watched the game at a friend's house yesterday in NJ.  Funny thing is we were chilling there and I was with this girl I'm seeing right now, and the actual funny part is that she's a Pats fan.  Man was she angry at me because I kept screaming every time we got a big play lol!!

Still ended on a good note as she took out her anger and frustration on me at night.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

devil.gif
So you beat the Pats twice in one day?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

devil.gif
So you beat the Pats twice in one day?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

this is a great pic also
laugh.gif

ny_u_marksts_576.jpg
My man in the Pats beanie is schemin
roll.gif

P.s. anybody know where I can get that beanie Dirty is wearing? looked on jetsshop.com and nothing

Originally Posted by onewearz

this is a great pic also
laugh.gif

ny_u_marksts_576.jpg
My man in the Pats beanie is schemin
roll.gif

P.s. anybody know where I can get that beanie Dirty is wearing? looked on jetsshop.com and nothing

Idk if this was posted on here but thought it was worth sharing...

Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate-Mick Mangold

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Idk if this was posted on here but thought it was worth sharing...

Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate-Mick Mangold

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i don't think the jets are coming this far again to lose.

pittsburgh is a very good opponent and won't be easy to beat again at home but the jets are on a roll right now and are looking dangerous. again i just can't see them getting this far with a better team then last year to lose again.

they were 30 minutes away last year with a rookie qb and they waited all year to get back to this stage, i just can't see the jets losing this game.

pittsburgh is a very good opponent and won't be easy to beat again at home but the jets are on a roll right now and are looking dangerous. again i just can't see them getting this far with a better team then last year to lose again.

they were 30 minutes away last year with a rookie qb and they waited all year to get back to this stage, i just can't see the jets losing this game.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I agree, I know a lot of heads are talking about how the jets will probably lose off the fact that luck is what got us past the Pats.. but let's be real after seeing that Bart Scott interview.. I know we gonna be playing with a hell of a lot of Passion.. just gotta play with that confidence. I really want to get LT to the big dance.. dude really got a Jets tat on his leg.. homey is a rider. Lol.

Edit: the was my 2121 post
nerd.gif
LT

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I agree, I know a lot of heads are talking about how the jets will probably lose off the fact that luck is what got us past the Pats.. but let's be real after seeing that Bart Scott interview.. I know we gonna be playing with a hell of a lot of Passion.. just gotta play with that confidence. I really want to get LT to the big dance.. dude really got a Jets tat on his leg.. homey is a rider. Lol.

Edit: the was my 2121 post
nerd.gif
LT

Back
Top Bottom