Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Im not that familiar with how most coaches act outside of a game, but is there any coach cooler than Rex Ryan?

Im not that familiar with how most coaches act outside of a game, but is there any coach cooler than Rex Ryan?

PRESEASON OPENER TONIGHT !!!!

pimp.gif

so amped for tonight, ima take a nap till 7:30
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Nope.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

By Niketalk proclamation, I, Mr. Fizzy Womack, do formally declare tonight's game the official (unofficial) naming rights of the new stadium.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J - E - T - S, JETS, JETS JETS 

pimp.gif

Nope.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

By Niketalk proclamation, I, Mr. Fizzy Womack, do formally declare tonight's game the official (unofficial) naming rights of the new stadium.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Nope.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i officially co-sign thee
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Nope.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i officially co-sign thee
laugh.gif

almost gametime

i heard rex said he's leaving the starters in there longer to get the offseason rust off
pimp.gif

almost gametime

i heard rex said he's leaving the starters in there longer to get the offseason rust off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

almost gametime

pimp.gif
I read a quarter and a series (assuming that means one series in the 2nd Quarter?)

Is it alright to be hyped up for this game the way I am?
laugh.gif
  J-E-T-S let's get it
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by onewearz

almost gametime

pimp.gif
I read a quarter and a series (assuming that means one series in the 2nd Quarter?)

Is it alright to be hyped up for this game the way I am?
laugh.gif
  J-E-T-S let's get it
pimp.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom